CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sebastian Vettel

Wolfie

On 16/09/2022 at 16:45, Wolfie said:

Good God. What an angry, irritable, humourless toad you prove to be time and again, Dr Cunt. All Raas asked is which sports you like, and you've almost bitten his face off for it. As one of the site's most neutral and impartial posters, RK also seems fairly undeserving of your second mini hissy fit.

Roops pushed you into a complete meltdown (leading to the emergence of your new moniker & avatar) a little over two years ago, when your anger got the better of you, and I've twice torn you a new arsehole because your vexing nature is so easily exposed.

Calm the fuck down, you rattled little brat. You're the closest I've ever seen on this website to a teegage girl whose Christmas present failed to meet expectations. You late night, drunken, angry gobshite.

Marvellous. That my presence here seems to make you so furious is a joy to me.

How's that cunting business been going, Wolfie? Your stock seems to have taken an absolute pummelling lately.

Stick to spell checking the entire site, there's a good boy.

• Like 4

On 16/09/2022 at 18:05, Cunty BigBollox said:

Bullshit. Riding a MotoGP bike well requires significantly more rider skill to get the best out of the machine than a driver in an F1 car.

You're beginning to look more and more like Pen MkII every day, minus a cock, obviously.

You're kind of missing the point, Drew. As sports go, they're very similar indeed, though I'm hardly surprised this fact has been lost on you. Both have a similar amount of teams (each at the pinnacle of technological development – Ferrari, McLaren, Aston Martin & Yahama, Suzuki, Honda and so forth), these using the world's best circuit racers to feed data back which is then used to develop their road-legal vehicles; each has a similar amount of drivers/riders; each has a weight limit and constrictions on fuel type; each has stringent rules on tyre compound and time useage; each has a similar qualifying framework & setup; each goes against the clock in a virtually identical way; each season has a similar amount of races (geographically and at the same time of year) with a mix of historic and new circuits; each has a similar political bias; and so on. Now, are you beginning to see these distinct similarities?

Whether a 'rider requires significantly more skill' than an F1 driver is both somewhat irrelevant and a matter of opinion. Both necessitate a different skillset in different areas; it's a bit like comparing boxing to MMA. I do however acknowledge your obvious addiction to cheap alcohol, which frequently blights your judgement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goober said:

How's that cunting business been going, Wolfie? Your stock seems to have taken an absolute pummelling lately.

It's reassuring to know you've always held me in such high esteem, Goober – which I am pleased to say has never been reciprocated.

24 minutes ago, Goober said:

I appear to have run out of "likes", sorry, so let me stick my tongue firmly up your crack via the more traditional medium of actually commenting.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

Crikey, Wolfers.. another TKO! This time by the site's super flyweight, dipshit Goober. Fuck me you're shit.

It's 'Dago Night' at the White Horse this evening, Frank. They've got Sidra Asturiana for £2.90 a glass and Pulpo a la Gallega for a fiver.

There's going to be a lock in, so do us all a favour. Log out, put down your diamante encrusted pink iPad and jump in the jag to come and join me. Because Christ knows I can't face another night of you ineffectually trying to stir the pot and achieving the sum total of absolutely fuck all.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're kind of missing the point, Drew. As sports go, they're very similar indeed, though I'm hardly surprised this fact has been lost on you. Both have a similar amount of teams (each at the pinnacle of technological development – Ferrari, McLaren, Aston Martin & Yahama, Suzuki, Honda and so forth), these using the world's best circuit racers to feed data back which is then used to develop their road-legal vehicles; each has a similar amount of drivers/riders; each has a weight limit and constrictions on fuel type; each has stringent rules on tyre compound and time useage; each has a similar qualifying framework & setup; each goes against the clock in a virtually identical way; each season has a similar amount of races (geographically and at the same time of year) with a mix of historic and new circuits; each has a similar political bias; and so on. Now, are you beginning to see these distinct similarities?

Whether a 'rider requires significantly more skill' than an F1 driver is both somewhat irrelevant and a matter of opinion. Both necessitate a different skillset in different areas; it's a bit like comparing boxing to MMA. I do however acknowledge your obvious addiction to cheap alcohol, which frequently blights your judgement.

So when and how much bodyweight the GP rider shifts on the seat doesn't demonstrate significantly more skill?? You're as fucking retarded as your boyfriend.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So when and how much bodyweight the GP rider shifts on the seat doesn't demonstrate significantly more skill?? You're as fucking retarded as your boyfriend.

Again, you're missing the point. Granted – shifting on the seat and using bodyweight for this reason takes some doing, but so does going around a corner at much higher speeds (and g-forces) while having around 35-40 switches and settings to navigate. As I have said, it's a different set of skills. I actually quite like MotoGP, and most bike fans seem to also follow F1, with a fair degree of respect for both. Except you, obviously. Why is this? 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I can see you now, riding around the bungalow on your pedal trike and wearing a beer helmet adapted for spirits. Have you had a knee or elbow down as you power through the dining room chicane? 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Back at you, have this one on me, @Witheredscrote

He's had a hard day, bless him.