CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam Smith isn’t here to make friends.

Last Cunt Standing

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s a happy little pooch isn’t he.

Of course he is, he gets his anal glands squeezed every week by his gay owner,no straight man would ever be seen dead walking one of those little shitcunts.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, you were only in Italy the other day and now off to the Isle of Skye, didn't you know there's a cost of living crisis going on? How are you making all this money then, anything illegal? We could join forces.

Neil has always been a frequent traveller around Europe. Those prozzies won’t murder themselves you know.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

You’re drunk, Ed. Everything about you is disgusting. Have a pop at me by all means, but don’t you dare mention my dog again. Understood? 

The dog should have you put down Frank. The poor thing has quite obviously suffered enough.

• Like 1

On 30/01/2023 at 02:56, Neil said:

I've had the odd "I've got a wet patch in the bedroom,can you sort it for me" but as of yet no offer of a face full of damp for a bit of damp proofing

Apparently if you like a bit of rough trade with a Council house slapper, the Gas board is the job for you. Endless offers of Ugandan discussions in return for making the gas meter “non compliant” apparently. Perhaps a career change is due, Neil? 

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So…she’s not in the freezer, she’s under a blue tarpaulin in a rotten, rancid Hillbilly cabin in the woods. You must have hated that woman, Francis.

You've come pretty close to summing up my current dire situation in your recent posts DC. I've lost everything. 

43 minutes ago, Frank said:

You've come pretty close to summing up my current dire situation in your recent posts DC. I've lost everything. 

Frank, all the bickering and insults aside, what's happened, are you ok? I've been close to defeat and pulled myself out of the rut to become the man I am today. Men have it hard enough in this world, what with all the pressures and having to at least appear to be of value to opposite sex. Is there anything you want to discuss, do you need any advice?

On 04/02/2023 at 12:38, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, you were only in Italy the other day and now off to the Isle of Skye, didn't you know there's a cost of living crisis going on? How are you making all this money then, anything illegal? We could join forces.

Fucking plane full of sweaties celebrating winning at Twickenham yesterday, noisy pissed up cunts.

On 04/02/2023 at 17:24, Frank said:

You’re drunk, Ed. Everything about you is disgusting. Have a pop at me by all means, but don’t you dare mention my dog again. Understood? 

About seven years ago I was in the book section of Jarrold's in Norwich. You'll probably know it best from the natty radio jingle that was used to advertise it on the now defunct radio station, Broadland 102. 

"Jarrold's- The Storrrreeeee."

Anyway, after five minutes of perusing the cookery section and finding to my utter disdain that they didn't stock any of Gary Rhodes' back catalogue, I happened perchance to spy local celebrity Keith Pelham browsing the Mind, Body and Spirituality shelf. Now I remembered Keith from a trip to BBC Radio Norfolk when I was selected as part of a small group of young, gifted and talented students at my middle school to visit their offices in Norwich. 

Keith was full of braggadocio and keen to impress us kids with the plethora of modern tracks within his otherwise stodgy playlist. However, when I asked him if he had Champagne Supernova in his collection, the befuddled old tosser asked me "Who's that by?"

Needless to say, when I saw him grinning inanely at a fourth edition 'An Autobiography of a Yogi' it was all I could do to suppress myself from going over there and shoving his face in my generously proportioned cock and balls and making him my bitch.

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

shoving his face in my generously proportioned cock and balls

How do you square that with your avowed distaste for homosexuality?

Then again, maybe that would account for your close friendship with Wiffles 🏳️‍🌈