CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dalai Lama

Eddie

So it’s not just the catholics cornering the child nonce market, it now seems they have competition from the Buddhists, the Dalai Lama has been filmed kissing a young boy on the lips and asking him to suck his tongue. If the dirty old git does that in public, what does he asked to get sucked in private? 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

So it’s not just the catholics cornering the child nonce market, it now seems they have competition from the Buddhists, the Dalai Lama has been filmed kissing a young boy on the lips and asking him to suck his tongue. If the dirty old git does that in public, what does he asked to get sucked in private? 

Don't expect to see any outrage over it. The little cunt is beloved by the left, celebrities, and every back packer on the planet. Personally I don't get the appeal, his supposedly "wise" maxims read like the contents of a mass produced fortune cookie.

He's about as insightful as an unemployed single mother endlessly reposting quotes erroneously attributed to Voltaire on Facebook.

• Like 3

Watch 'The Vatican Girl' on Netflix, the dirty cunts have been at it since the dawn of time and hide behind the church. Fucking brain washing as bad as the ragheads and yet we seemingly ignore it. Fuck the church,fuck Jesus and fuck God.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Don't expect to see any outrage over it. The little cunt is beloved by the left, celebrities, and every back packer on the planet. Personally I don't get the appeal, his supposedly "wise" maxims read like the contents of a mass produced fortune cookie.

He's about as insightful as an unemployed single mother endlessly reposting quotes erroneously attributed to Voltaire on Facebook.

IMG-20230411-220327-756.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

He’s not a real Lama so it doesn’t matter. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Islamophobe.

I tell you what I love, Billy, The Woke Brigade's desperate and feeble attempts to try and reconcile the feminist, LGBTQ agenda with Muslim ideology.

If ever there was a paradox worthy of causing a split in the space time continuum that was complex enough to cause Bawsey's head to explode, this is it. I can only begin to imagine the conundrum that Suckdick Khan's PR mob has to face whilst pushing the narrative of cockswingers being able to enter changing rooms in kid GAP stores whilst simultaneously  embracing fucking Ramadan and Eid.

Something has got to give, and I hope that whatever it is results in Islamic fundamentalists and sexual deviants wiping themselves out on the altar of wokeness.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I tell you what I love, Billy, The Woke Brigade's desperate and feeble attempts to try and reconcile the feminist, LGBTQ agenda with Muslim ideology.

I’ve noticed that the route of the annual ‘Pride’ parade which Mayor Khan proudly leads every year never seems to go anywhere near any of the ever increasing number of mosques in Londonistan. There’s probably a perfectly innocent reason for that but only a far right islamophobe would need it explained to them.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Neil said:

Watch 'The Vatican Girl' on Netflix, the dirty cunts have been at it since the dawn of time and hide behind the church. Fucking brain washing as bad as the ragheads and yet we seemingly ignore it. Fuck the church,fuck Jesus and fuck God.

Ya said it all man...ya said it all..

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 11/04/2023 at 19:43, Neil said:

Neil! The usual Netflix overdramatised padded shite for thicksters. Have you seen 'The Beasts' yet? You'll thank me for it. 

• Like 1