CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

20 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Snooker is for peasants.

Ironically, snooker (like billiards) is derived from gentlemen's clubs throughout India & British East Africa during Victorian times, a trend which continues in some exclusive clubs today. Only a comprehensive-educated peasant, who ended up driving a letting agent's bright pink Mini with an "Expect Better" logo stuck on the driver's door with Ngongou muck, could be so ignorant.

I see you've lost none of your dickheadedness, you neck-tattooed common KFC cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ironically, snooker (like billiards) is derived from gentlemen's clubs throughout India & British East Africa during Victorian times, a trend which continues in some exclusive clubs today. Only a comprehensive-educated peasant, who ended up driving a letting agent's bright pink Mini with an "Expect Better" logo stuck on the driver's door with Ngongou muck, could be so ignorant.

I see you've lost none of your dickheadedness, you neck-tattooed common KFC cunt.

Remember, it’s just a badly written piece of software. No actual living person could be such a total fucking twat.

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Are you trying to tell us that you are a public school educated hooray Henry .. are you the real Jacob Rees-Mogg? @Earl of Punkape should be told.

• 2 months later...

Ronnie's Desert Island Discs playlist, FFS, he has worse taste in music than the tone deaf, pretend party boy @Decimus and that takes some doing, S Club7 indeed.

DISC ONE: Lose Yourself - Eminem

DISC TWO: Careless Whisper - Wham!

DISC THREE: Step by Step - Whitney Houston

DISC FOUR: Real Gone Kid - Deacon Blue

DISC FIVE: You’re So Vain - Carly Simon

DISC SIX: Maybe Tomorrow - Stereophonics

DISC SEVEN: Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me) - Train

DISC EIGHT: That’s All - Genesis

BOOK CHOICE: Running with the Kenyans by Adharanand Finn

LUXURY ITEM: A painting set (How old is he, why didn't he just ask for some crayons and a colouring-in book?)

33 minutes ago, and said:

Ronnie's Desert Island Discs playlist, FFS, he has worse taste in music than the tone deaf, pretend party boy @Decimus and that takes some doing, S Club7 indeed.

LUXURY ITEM: A painting set (How old is he, why didn't he just ask for some crayons and a colouring-in book?)

Come on then shit-sniffer, as you're too cool for school put your money where your kak-filled mouth is and tell us your selections.

1 hour ago, and said:

A matter of choice. The only one I like is "You're so vain" by the 4 dick mouthed Carly Simon. 

2 hours ago, and said:

Ronnie only needs one song. ‘What A Fucking Waster’ by The Libertines.

• 6 months later...

I didn’t see much of The Masters, but I gather it was quite a pedestrian victory for Ronnie yet again, which he’s punctuated with a piquant post-match debrief interview. I think we can safely assume he’s by now given up on SPOTY, and he’s basically goading World Snooker to ban him so he can run off to China and fill his pockets with LV Snooker or some such. I hope they don’t, and Ronnie turns up to Sheffield in full Scarface mode, thrashing everyone to nil until he meets Selby in the quarters, and pops an aneurysm when “The Jester” rolls up to the pack when breaking off. 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2024/jan/16/ronnie-osullivan-tells-bitter-rival-ali-carter-to-sort-life-out-in-expletive-laden-rant-snooker

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frank said:

I missed the snotting. Definitely gobbing, the horrible gimp.

As a man who spends what seems like half of his time in France, I'm surprised to see that you've got such a problem with the absolute fucking pig's disgusting habits.

• Like 1

Guest Basil
7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I didn’t see much of The Masters, but I gather it was quite a pedestrian victory for Ronnie yet again, which he’s punctuated with a piquant post-match debrief interview. I think we can safely assume he’s by now given up on SPOTY, and he’s basically goading World Snooker to ban him so he can run off to China and fill his pockets with LV Snooker or some such. I hope they don’t, and Ronnie turns up to Sheffield in full Scarface mode, thrashing everyone to nil until he meets Selby in the quarters, and pops an aneurysm when “The Jester” rolls up to the pack when breaking off. 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2024/jan/16/ronnie-osullivan-tells-bitter-rival-ali-carter-to-sort-life-out-in-expletive-laden-rant-snooker

I was really hoping Ali Carter would beat the Chingford scrote. His pretend shoulder-shugging nonchalance act is really wearing thin. 

3 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

I was really hoping Ali Carter would beat the Chingford scrote. His pretend shoulder-shugging nonchalance act is really wearing thin. 

Considering Ronnie’s professional record against Carter is now 18 wins and 1 loss, the fact that you said you hoped seems pretty apt.

• Like 1

Guest Basil
46 minutes ago, Greg said:

I knew you were another one. This fucking forum has gone all in. Fuck off.

Reported for nonce inference, again.

You're not very bright are you?

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Wishing you a belated happy & Aids-free 2024, F. Mrs W kindly got me a pair of Red Wing moc toes for Crimpo, something I've wanted for a while but unsure about sizing. Anyway, not only do they make this old man feel as cool as fuck... they fit! They are however killing my feet/ankles, which, from reading reviews, is fairly common before they loosen.

As you're the footwear maestro, I'm enquiring whether you have experience of breaking a pair in? What about your BF or hubby – has either undergone the rigmarole of getting used to such a pair of metaphoric tanks? Thanks in advance wanker.

• Like 1