CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

On 05/05/2021 at 07:59, Frank said:

Ed, I’m going to lie low for a while and allow for all of this to pass. See you in June. 

A wise move for once, Francis, but I reckon it's going to take more than a month for you to find a sense of humour. 'The Clique' and 'The Cartel' have combined forces whilst recruiting new talent. 

You're definitely finished here... 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

A wise move for once, Francis, but I reckon it's going to take more than a month for you to find a sense of humour. 'The Clique' and 'The Cartel' have combined forces whilst recruiting new talent. 

You're definitely finished here... 

No, Frank has a permanent home here, there will always be a need for a pantomime villain.  

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You spelt 'dame' wrong.

Jesus Christ, I almost forgot about Dame Widow Fwanky, the concoction of ‘Evans warped mind

All you new cunts; if you want to see some vintage shit flinging check it out. I hate frank from the very darkness of my black soul and would gladly see him bummed and torn to pieces by sexually enraged hyenas, but evs hatred was another level 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Jesus Christ, I almost forgot about Dame Widow Fwanky, the concoction of ‘Evans warped mind

All you new cunts; if you want to see some vintage shit flinging check it out. I hate frank from the very darkness of my black soul and would gladly see him bummed and torn to pieces by sexually enraged hyenas, but evs hatred was another level 

I've still got a copy of Frank's reimagining of "All That Jazz" somewhere if anyone's interested, as referenced in this classic thread of yesteryear?

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've still got a copy of Frank's reimagining of "All That Jazz" somewhere if anyone's interested, as referenced in this classic thread of yesteryear?

God I miss the days of Jazz and his utter lunacy. He was fucking spectacular.

• 11 months later...
46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Congratulations in advance to Judd Trump on his 2nd world title.

Fuck You Ronnie. Gutless fucking cunt. 

Ezza, I'm feeling philosophical after spending the day at the pub with my crew. I've had a shit load of booze, a few lines and Five is on the electronic jukebox.

As I find myself not so quietly slipping into middle-age, I have started to see the appeal of championing the old cunt against the young pretender. Whilst I know nothing about snooker, against form I now want the grizzled old alpha dog to spit out the young pup. 

This year is the first time that I find myself closer to fifty than twenty and I think I finally understand you.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ezza, I'm feeling philosophical after spending the day at the pub with my crew. I've had a shit load of booze, a few lines and Five is on the electronic jukebox.

As I find myself not so quietly slipping into middle-age, I have started to see the appeal of championing the old cunt against the young pretender. Whilst I know nothing about snooker, against form I now want the grizzled old alpha dog to spit out the young pup. 

This year is the first time that I find myself closer to fifty than twenty and I think I finally understand you.

You don't know you're born. I remember when all this was just fields.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Congratulations in advance to Judd Trump on his 2nd world title.

Fuck You Ronnie. Gutless fucking cunt. 

I think he has to lose a few frames to allow an evening session of some description. This was the first session he lost at this tournament. Nobody has offered any serious challenge whatsoever. He could finish this off left handed in 4 frames if he wanted to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Do you not know anything about snooker? Who knew?

Stupid little cunt. 

31 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think he has to lose a few frames to allow an evening session of some description. This was the first session he lost at this tournament. Nobody has offered any serious challenge whatsoever. He could finish this off left handed in 4 frames if he wanted to.

I'm not expecting him to bother. He's going to do his usual. Lose on purpose because he can, because he thinks it makes him enigmatic and whatever fucking other horsewank sense of meaning he's searching for this week. 

If he loses this, he should drop it. The people who've spent 30 years holding him aloft and sticking with it, have had enough of being led up the garden path like mugs.

He's fucking with Trumps head, he could lose up to 17 frames and still wipe the floor with the cunt,oh and the Beeb paid him a couple of million so as not to fuck up the evening coverage.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not expecting him to bother. He's going to do his usual. Lose on purpose because he can, because he thinks it makes him enigmatic and whatever fucking other horsewank sense of meaning he's searching for this week. 

If he loses this, he should drop it. The people who've spent 30 years holding him aloft and sticking with it, have had enough of being led up the garden path like mugs.

Trump's gonna do him. Guaranteed. 

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's a close run thing between the horse-wank that is snooker, cricket or golf..., for the most tedious fucking sport ever.

In Shit Sport Top Trumps, the card you want to be holding is "Curling".