CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rt Hon Gavin Williamson MP

Last Cunt Standing

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Jesus Christ. Classic armchair general guff. You’re the sort of prick that buys Navy News and Airliner World magazines, aren’t you? Or has this deep strategic knowledge been gleaned from loitering around the vending machines in some Portsmouth engineering company like a mobile office Colin? All this shit about getting one over on such and such, or whose got the biggest boat with the best dive rate….fucking dive rate….it’s impossible not to feel a bit sorry for you. 

My unsolicited advice would be to pack away the Airfix kit and the semen-encrusted back editions of Janes Defence Weekly, and brush up on the social skills so that one day you might find a nice lady who’ll touch your ickle winkle for you. Do your grandad proud, soldier. 

Oh, and The Norfolk Navy Yards, traditional home of US Naval manufacturing is in….Virginia. As if I’d pay any attention to what kind of boat ScoMo is ordering for 2030. I’m too busy learning Mandarin and digging a fallout shelter. 

Clean the flecks of spittle from your screen Matron, this is basic sub stuff if you have an interest in such things. I'm sure you're fountain of information on steam trains and Fred Dibnah's Y-fronts. Each to their own. I'm not judgemental. 

The Norfolk navy yards might build the surface ships but nearly all US subs are built by General Dynamics in Groton, Connecticut, the maintenance takes place at Norfolk. Perhaps you should stay away from Wikipedia Matron as it is just getting you even more confused. 

Anyhow, when Boris visits down under after Chinky plague subsides, I'm sure he will pay you a visit there in WA to tell you how great it will be now you're back under Blighty's protection and how we've cut out the EU cancer back home. Their citizens are fucking off in droves now. Give it a few years and we might bring back the imperial preference system as well or to use its modern name CANZUK. We'll have the Chinks out in no time at all. Let's make Australia white again.

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I made a stack of money from Chinese tech stocks last year on the Covid rebound, but ditched the lot this spring when the first signs of state interference became evident. Just as fucking well, as it turns out. I don't think I'm quite ready to invest in India just yet, though. 

Vietnam…👍

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Clean the flecks of spittle from your screen Matron, this is basic sub stuff if you have an interest in such things. I'm sure you're fountain of information on steam trains and Fred Dibnah's Y-fronts. Each to their own. I'm not judgemental. 

The Norfolk navy yards might build the surface ships but nearly all US subs are built by General Dynamics in Groton, Connecticut, the maintenance takes place at Norfolk. Perhaps you should stay away from Wikipedia Matron as it is just getting you even more confused. 

Anyhow, when Boris visits down under after Chinky plague subsides, I'm sure he will pay you a visit there in WA to tell you how great it will be now you're back under Blighty's protection and how we've cut out the EU cancer back home. Their citizens are fucking off in droves now. Give it a few years and we might bring back the imperial preference system as well or to use its modern name CANZUK. We'll have the Chinks out in no time at all. Let's make Australia white again.

It's not the Chinese. It's the Greeks he's after. 

14 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm probably teaching grandma to suck eggs but don't invest in any Chinese property companies. Their biggest one Evergrande is about to go tits up owing $300 billion and not even the Chinese government can bail the fucker out because the rest of the pack will expect the same when the dominos start to fall as expected. I might see if there is a punt on Chinese property auction houses. Business could be looking up.

As the property sector is around 25% of the Chinky economy this has the potential to scupper the growth of their middle classes or need to churn out more Chinklets, which is already fucking them up, long-term. The suspicion is that the CCP will simply bang out more money to ease the fall of the likes of Evergrande as the property sector is far too important for their economy to allow it to implode.

I see that the Fitch credit ratings agency is the latest foreign company to cave into CCP threats about access to their markets unless they now refer to Taiwan as ‘Taiwan, China!’ 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

And the French toys emerge from the pram...

France recalls its US and Australian Ambassadors

The posturing from these garlic munching cunts is hilarious. I notice the cunts didn't withdraw their ambassador from the UK. Probably has something to do with the SAS fighting their neo-colonial war for them in Mali which is preventing their uranium supplies just across the border in Niger being overrun. 

• 5 months later...
17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A fucking Knighthood for this gurning simpleton. 

I warned you to watch him. Now look what he’s done. 

God help you all. 

While you generally don't have a leg to stand on to comment here about such things, seeing as you jumped ship and now live in the most isolated, coronavirus-obsessed flyhole in the world governed by descendants of criminals, I strongly agree.

This incompetent buffoon, who made the UK's education system a farce for millions, can only have been knighted by Johnson to shut him up for having data on him or his loved ones, which is probably something one gains over time by being Conservative Chief Whip.

That said, if the UK's very own war criminal Tony Blair can be awarded one, perhaps this isn't the worst injustice of public status in recent times.   

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While you generally don't have a leg to stand on to comment here about such things, seeing as you jumped ship and now live in the most isolated, coronavirus-obsessed flyhole in the world governed by descendants of criminals, I strongly agree.

This incompetent buffoon, who made the UK's education system a farce for millions, can only have been knighted by Johnson to shut him up for having data on him or his loved ones, which is probably something one gains over time by being Conservative Chief Whip.

That said, if the UK's very own war criminal Tony Blair can be awarded one, perhaps this isn't the worst injustice of public status in recent times.   

Let's not forget Lewis fucking Hamilton has one. At this point, I'd take it as an insult to be nominated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

This retard is the only person able to make my 82 year old ex-headteacher mother throw fucks. She absolutely despises the cunt, so you can imagine how the knighthood went down with her 😂😂

Mrs D is a teacher, but it's Michael Gove that's a permanent fixture on her dartboard. I think she would genuinely shiv him if she ever bumped into the coked up, Magoo cunt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mrs D is a teacher, but it's Michael Gove that's a permanent fixture on her dartboard. I think she would genuinely shiv him if she ever bumped into the coked up, Magoo cunt.

She’s no fan of the Gove cunt either, but Williamson pushes all her buttons. He’s a fucking imbecile.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

She’s no fan of the Gove cunt either, but Williamson pushes all her buttons. He’s a fucking imbecile.

He put the fear of god into Vlad the Invader a few years ago when he told Russia to ‘go away and shut up’. This knighthood might be the thing that turns the tide in Ukraine and makes Putin instantly shit his pants and scurry off back to the Kremlin screaming Heeelp!!!

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Call me Mysticjudge if you like but the next time an honours list pops up everyone will be going…” oh for fucks sake, that cunt, that fucking bitch, they are having a laugh. These cunts are taking the fucking piss”.

Of course they are. End of story.