CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happy saint paddys day

PANZER MURPHY

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So the hunk of shit has a brain. 

Hello, CH, you weren't around in March when I found myself suddenly banned for seven months due to a simple administrative error.

I'm back following a judicial review and a grovelling apology from Proper, and after reviewing your previous 1977 posts, I think it's safe to say that you are absolutely fucking shit at this.

Move on.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hello, CH, you weren't around in March when I found myself suddenly banned for seven months due to a simple administrative error.

I'm back following a judicial review and a grovelling apology from Proper, and after reviewing your previous 1977 posts, I think it's safe to say that you are absolutely fucking shit at this.

Move on.

1977 my favourite year. 

LOL and can't wait to see you banned again. 

49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Who the fuck were you again?

Allegedly every new spastic who has joined the site within the last seven months, according to our more paranoid members

I know John Bull was an out and out chin strap mongoloid, but even  I couldn't ghost write half the shit this lot have churned out.

Edited by Decimus
VIRGIN

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Allegedly every new spastic who has joined the site within the last seven months, according to our more paranoid members

I know John Bull was an out and out chin strap mongoloid, but even  I couldn't ghost write half the shit this lot have churned out.

Well it’s nice to see you back, D...I had t-shirts made demanding your release...

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Move on.

Have you had time to review any of the utter shite @JohnnySaucePants produces? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Have you had time to review any of the utter shite @JohnnySaucePants produces? 

I have wasted ten minutes of my evening perusing some of his shit, yes. It appears that he's either a Time Lord who spends his life travelling the space time continuum, or a bullshitting drunken spastic incapable of keeping track of what hour it allegedly is in his fictional New Zealand mansion.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And... your name if you can remember it? 

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have wasted ten minutes of my evening perusing some of his shit, yes. It appears that he's either a Time Lord who spends his life travelling the space time continuum, or a bullshitting drunken spastic incapable of keeping track of what hour it allegedly is in his fictional New Zealand mansion.

What time’s the main act due on? Wanker. 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

Ape I thought I’d be sensible and leave Blighty before tomorrow’s deadline. I reached Burgos in northern Spain this evening and I don’t really know why I’m here.. or where I’m heading. I’d be grateful if you have any useful pointers. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape I thought I’d be sensible and leave Blighty before tomorrow’s deadline. I reached Burgos in northern Spain this evening and I don’t really know why I’m here.. or where I’m heading. I’d be grateful if you have any useful pointers. 

Ape would recommend Benidorm....the cheaper end.

Just now, Frank said:

Head to San Sebastián and have a really expensive meal in one of the many outstanding restaurants. Once you’ve eaten your fill, kill yourself before paying.

• Like 2