CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happy saint paddys day

PANZER MURPHY

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Head to San Sebastián and have a really expensive meal in one of the many outstanding restaurants. Once you’ve eaten your fill, kill yourself before paying.

Sage advice, you are what you eat, afterall. It would be fitting if Frank gorged himself on a surfeit of percebes, then dashed his stupid fucking head to pieces on the same rocks that his eerily physically similar last meal came from.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I have wasted ten minutes of my evening perusing some of his shit, yes. It appears that he's either a Time Lord who spends his life travelling the space time continuum, or a bullshitting drunken spastic incapable of keeping track of what hour it allegedly is in his fictional New Zealand mansion.

I think he's got a big cast iron wheel that he turns to alter the geographical location of NZ. Much like the island in 'Lost'.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hello, CH, you weren't around in March when I found myself suddenly banned for seven months due to a simple administrative error.

I'm back following a judicial review and a grovelling apology from Proper, and after reviewing your previous 1977 posts, I think it's safe to say that you are absolutely fucking shit at this.

Move on.

So, when are you going to tell the class what you did on your holidays?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Allegedly every new spastic who has joined the site within the last seven months, according to our more paranoid members

I know John Bull was an out and out chin strap mongoloid, but even  I couldn't ghost write half the shit this lot have churned out.

It's amazing he's found the opportunity to post so much shite in such a short time given his busy schedule of window licking and sniffing his own farts. 

29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So, when are you going to tell the class what you did on your holidays?

It’s early days but it does appear as if the man is suffering from stage fright. Jitters. I’d expect a little apprehension after 7 months away, but not this shit. 

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hello, CH, you weren't around in March when I found myself suddenly banned for seven months due to a simple administrative error.

I'm back following a judicial review and a grovelling apology from Proper, and after reviewing your previous 1977 posts, I think it's safe to say that you are absolutely fucking shit at this.

Move on.

I think Harry has set a record for the highest number of pointless posts to lack of likes in the Corners history. I'd even go as far to say he makes Frank look vintage. He's a devout communist which is probably gonna bode well for the future. He's harmless though, and certainly more amusing than Johnny Shitepants... 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Frank said:

Ape I thought I’d be sensible and leave Blighty before tomorrow’s deadline. I reached Burgos in northern Spain this evening and I don’t really know why I’m here.. or where I’m heading. I’d be grateful if you have any useful pointers. 

I'm actually quite surprised you chose Northern Spain, Franco. Normally you holiday in the Southern port cities where there's a regular supply of Moroccan pork sword, and an intimate knowledge of the pink boozers. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm actually quite surprised you chose Northern Spain, Franco. Normally you holiday in the Southern port cities where there's a regular supply of Moroccan pork sword, and an intimate knowledge of the pink boozers. 

This information was brought to you by our depravity correspondent.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You know me, MC, I'm not the type to kick a man when he's down, but it would appear that his latest comeback has been about as well received as any Joe Pasquale punch line post 1994.

He's a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I can imagine the fucker on a trip of" his" lifetime, a weekend in Benidorm. The cheapest end. Scoffing gobfulls of greasy fish and chips and washing it down with a half dozen stellas. Then falling asleep in a cheap back packers room and pissing the bed. A complete disgrace to even the poorest chavy holiday maker. 

You can take the scum out of Tescos but not Tescos out of the scum. 

I’m sure you can little Johnny, but as we all know you have a very vivid imagination, especially when it comes to your fantasy life.

Stupid cunt.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Head to San Sebastián and have a really expensive meal in one of the many outstanding restaurants. Once you’ve eaten your fill, kill yourself before paying.

There’s a squadron of a Stukas just got airborne from Lisbon...why don’t you both pop over to Guernica and stand in the village square, naked whilst holding a flare in one hand and each other’s penes pequeños in the other?

23 hours ago, Frank said:

What time’s the main act due on? Wanker. 

Frank. Have you decided which of those two job offers to accept? I’d go for the Bobby Ball replacement. I just can’t see you as a Chuckle brother. A bit above your capabilities, if your posts on here are anything to go by.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Frank. Have you decided which of those two job offers to accept? I’d go for the Bobby Ball replacement. I just can’t see you as a Chuckle brother. A bit above your capabilities, if your posts on here are anything to go by.

Class 😂.

Get fucked, Frank.

Edited by Decimus
Les Dennis cunt.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

You know me, MC, I'm not the type to kick a man when he's down, but it would appear that his latest comeback has been about as well received as any Joe Pasquale punch line post 1994.

He's a fucking disgrace.

Me neither, but considering he's now royally fucked as a commercial landlord, I can see him spending his days penning letters to Butlins in the desperate hope of becoming a Bluecoat... 

• Like 1