CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let’s teach them all about black history. Let’s teach them how their own people rounded them up and sold them to European and Eastern traders. Then let’s teach them about how they were arsehole lucky to be descended from the slaves who ended up in Europe. Affording them proper housing, food, clothing and medical care.

Ungrateful, arse scratching, shit thick fucking pigs.

Tucker says they’re coming for your women now Eric. It’s time to dig that bunker.

21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m obviously sympathetic to the notion that those people who tire of the situation they find themselves in and and have the brains to move on are in many ways more advanced than those who stay behind. 

When can we expect you?

Unfortunately, the current plan is the equivalent of being that stupid cunt of a fish who crawled back into the sea during the late Silurian Period. 

@Frank prove yourself worthy of the pathetic 'Like' you gave the doctor by demonstrating the alleged intelligence you supposedly possess that makes you understand what I'm fucking talking about in the above.

Idiotic wanker.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Just out of pedantic interest, Bawsy, where do the fine tunes of Bob Marley and The Wailers fit in? 3 or 4?

It's a 1 for me. I used to happily tolerate his inoffensive reggae stylings until I actually spent a few weeks in Jamaica. Since then I physically cringe when I hear the opening bars of "No Woman, No Cry". Talk about overplayed.

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a 1 for me. I used to happily tolerate his inoffensive reggae stylings until I actually spent a few weeks in Jamaica. Since then I physically cringe when I hear the opening bars of "No Woman, No Cry". Talk about overplayed.

Don’t believe all the conspiracy bollocks surrounding him getting machine gunned either. I fucking guarantee the stupid cunt was acting the big ‘I am’ celebrity and dishing out free ganja. Wannabe yardie cunt.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I spent a fortnight in Montego Bay in 2000 when I was 14. Apart from the fact that they'd give me whatever the fuck I wanted to drink, I hated the stinking hole.

You couldn't leave the hotel compound without fearing your father would get macheted to death whilst you had to simultaneously watch your mother being raped silly. Add to that the knowledge that your own virgin arsehole was at a high risk of suffering a pounding that would render it looking like a veteran crash test dummy's face, and you weren't subsequently ever in the mood to chill out with the hundreds of Bob Marley impersonators that were inflicted upon you. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. NIGHT.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I spent a fortnight in Montego Bay in 2000 when I was 14. Apart from the fact that they'd give me whatever the fuck I wanted to drink, I hated the stinking hole.

You couldn't leave the hotel compound without fearing your father would get macheted to death whilst you had to simultaneously watch your mother being raped silly. Add to that the knowledge that your own virgin arsehole was at a high risk of suffering a pounding that would render it looking like a veteran crash test dummy's face, and you weren't subsequently ever in the mood to chill out with the hundreds of Bob Marley impersonators that were inflicted upon you. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. NIGHT.

I bet all the fucking impersonators were black as well, talk about double fucking standards.

Sir Leonard of Dudley is a cunt.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

fearing your father would get macheted to death whilst you had to simultaneously watch your mother being raped silly. Add to that the knowledge that your own virgin arsehole was at a high risk of suffering a pounding that would render it looking like a veteran crash test dummy's face

Insert name of any city or town in England nowadays. The unarguable benefits of multiculturalism to British society. 

• 2 weeks later...

Am I right in thinking black history in the UK was a utopia of cultural acceptance and community tolerance, until they closed all the youth clubs? 

24 hours later the dusky population became ultra violent, drug dealing thugs with a penchant for murder, rape and generally behaving like utter cunts...

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Am I right in thinking black history in the UK was a utopia of cultural acceptance and community tolerance, until they closed all the youth clubs? 

24 hours later the dusky population became ultra violent, drug dealing thugs with a penchant for murder, rape and generally behaving like utter cunts...

Hive mentality. Like insects, weak minded in numbers.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You idle fucking cunt. It’s high time you raised your fetid head and contributed. This place is dying on its arse.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You idle fucking cunt. It’s high time you raised your fetid head and contributed. This place is dying on its arse.

Agreed, it's going through one of its periodic lulls. It happens every now and again, what we need is for some cunt to create a controversial multi-ID to throw the cat amongst the pigeons.

I'm thinking a black Islamist, who is also paradoxically a transexual activist, with a sexual interest in kids and dogs. If that doesn't generate traffic then Proper may as well shut this shit down.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed, it's going through one of its periodic lulls. It happens every now and again, what we need is for some cunt to create a controversial multi-ID to throw the cat amongst the pigeons.

I'm thinking a black Islamist, who is also paradoxically a transexual activist, with a sexual interest in kids and dogs. If that doesn't generate traffic then Proper may as well shut this shit down.

I’ve told the missus to have her bags packed and take the dog out for a shit early tomorrow morning as we’re all going to the seaside. Weather permitting we shall be setting off for Albania in a dinghy I bought in Argos this afternoon. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That pretty much sums it up Stubbers so it does. What the fuck are the cunts going to talk about for the rest of the month? And where the fuck have you been?

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it
on my back porch and filled it
with seed. What a beauty of
a bird feeder it was, as I filled it
lovingly with seed.
Within a week we had hundreds of birds
taking advantage of the
continuous flow of free and
easily accessible food.

But then the birds started
building nests in the boards
of the patio, above the table,
and next to the barbecue. 

Then came the crap. It was
everywhere: on the patio tile,
the chairs, the table ...
everywhere!

Then some of the birds
turned mean. They would
dive bomb me and try to
peck me even though I had
fed them out of my own
pocket.

And others birds were
boisterous and loud. They
sat on the feeder and
squawked and screamed at
all hours of the day and night
and demanded that I fill it
when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even
sit on my own back porch
anymore. So I took down the
bird feeder and in three days
the birds were gone. I cleaned
up their mess and took down
the many nests they had built
all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like
it used to be ..... quiet, serene....
and no one demanding their
rights to a free meal.

Now let's see......
Our government gives out
free food, subsidized housing,
free medical care and free
education, and allows anyone
born here to be an automatic
citizen.

Then the illegals came by the
tens of thousands. Suddenly
our taxes went up to pay for
free services; small apartments
are housing 5 families; you
have to wait 6 hours to be seen
by an emergency room doctor;
Your child's second grade class is
behind other schools because
over half the class doesn't speak
English.

Corn Flakes now come in a
bilingual box; I have to
'press one ' to hear my bank
talk to me in English, and
people waving flags other
than ”ours” are
squawking and screaming
in the streets, demanding
more rights and free liberties.

Eat shit. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I make no apologies for my latest hiatus, but you are right about the standard to the moment, which is of course the reason I fucked off.

I have high hopes for this horrid suburban cunt however. He seems like a mentally unhinged coked up fuckwit channeling the spirit of Quincy and Eavens. He needs testing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it
on my back porch and filled it
with seed. What a beauty of
a bird feeder it was, as I filled it
lovingly with seed.
Within a week we had hundreds of birds
taking advantage of the
continuous flow of free and
easily accessible food.

But then the birds started
building nests in the boards
of the patio, above the table,
and next to the barbecue. 

Then came the crap. It was
everywhere: on the patio tile,
the chairs, the table ...
everywhere!

Then some of the birds
turned mean. They would
dive bomb me and try to
peck me even though I had
fed them out of my own
pocket.

And others birds were
boisterous and loud. They
sat on the feeder and
squawked and screamed at
all hours of the day and night
and demanded that I fill it
when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even
sit on my own back porch
anymore. So I took down the
bird feeder and in three days
the birds were gone. I cleaned
up their mess and took down
the many nests they had built
all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like
it used to be ..... quiet, serene....
and no one demanding their
rights to a free meal.

Now let's see......
Our government gives out
free food, subsidized housing,
free medical care and free
education, and allows anyone
born here to be an automatic
citizen.

Then the illegals came by the
tens of thousands. Suddenly
our taxes went up to pay for
free services; small apartments
are housing 5 families; you
have to wait 6 hours to be seen
by an emergency room doctor;
Your child's second grade class is
behind other schools because
over half the class doesn't speak
English.

Corn Flakes now come in a
bilingual box; I have to
'press one ' to hear my bank
talk to me in English, and
people waving flags other
than ”ours” are
squawking and screaming
in the streets, demanding
more rights and free liberties.

Eat shit. 

Were they blackbirds, by any chance?

I've given you a pity like for this 12-year old rehashed Yankee Doodle shite, but only because you had the presence of mind not to post the original version where the flags were referred to as "Old Glory".

• Like 2

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63458435

So, they film an actual prison officer and an actual prison inmate in an actual prison. 

And because the officer is white and the prisoner black, it's banned as racism.

It clearly isn't relevant that the three percent of black citizens supply about ten percent of the prison population, not to mention a huge proportion of the knife crime. Nope, unless the advert is skewed to show white people as the undesirable ne'er-do-wells and blacks as the fount of purity and decency, the advert must be racist.

I've fucking had it with UK media and politicos. Fuck the lot of them, I hope Leroy stabs their wives and rapes their daughters when he gets out early on parole for good behaviour. Cunts. 😡😡

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, scotty said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63458435

So, they film an actual prison officer and an actual prison inmate in an actual prison. 

And because the officer is white and the prisoner black, it's banned as racism.

It clearly isn't relevant that the three percent of black citizens supply about ten percent of the prison population, not to mention a huge proportion of the knife crime. Nope, unless the advert is skewed to show white people as the undesirable ne'er-do-wells and blacks as the fount of purity and decency, the advert must be racist.

I've fucking had it with UK media and politicos. Fuck the lot of them, I hope Leroy stabs their wives and rapes their daughters when he gets out early on parole for good behaviour. Cunts. 😡😡

Where the fuck have you been? I honestly thought you were dead. Unlike Frank. Who is pretending to be dead in order to make me feel guilty for not talking him out of the suicide attempt that he didn’t actually make.

• Like 1