CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Starving children Cunt.

Dyslexic cnut

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Some of these black families can only afford to spend around £300 a month on trainers. Many can only afford 5 or 6 takeaways per week. 

That's why they need the trainers in the first place, so they can burn off all the calories from the fried chicken, rice & peas takeaways.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Brought up in a country with a free health care service, free education, and doubtless free-housing. So economically degenerate that his mother easily found 3 jobs (allegedly & for three weeks only by the way.) Oh the trauma, the poverty, the utter deprivation...get Bono on the phone...pronto. Fucking twat.

It's not fucking free you stupid cunt, it's just accessible to all and everyone who works is fucking paying for it.

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's not fucking free you stupid cunt, it's just accessible to all and everyone who works is fucking paying for it.

It was fuckin free for him & his family. His mother only worked for six fuckin months in a betting shop, getting cash. Do you think she rode a zebra down to HMRC to hand her tax & NI contributions in?

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The now defunct football club formerly known as Glasgow Rangers and its "what could possibly go wrong?" use of Employee Benefit Trusts should be a salutary lesson to these mono-neuroned fuckwits from the loafless mean streets who are engaging in "tax avoidance" schemes on the advice of commissioned agents and overpaid lawyers.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The now defunct football club formerly known as Glasgow Rangers and its "what could possibly go wrong?" use of Employee Benefit Trusts should be a salutary lesson to these mono-neuroned fuckwits from the loafless mean streets who are engaging in "tax avoidance" schemes on the advice of commissioned agents and overpaid lawyers.

The cunts will always get away with it because the cunts who are supposed to catch them are already in their pockets. The most public figures involved in the shit show are usually just the fall guys, and even they only get a slap on the wrist when some cunt selling a bit of weed gets the book thrown at them.

You certainly never see any of the cunts destitute and living on the streets after release.

• 3 weeks later...

I see this story continues to evolve, and it’s even made Aussie News today, with accompanying video of troubled young Salford mum going to empty cupboard and weeping over a box of loose vegetables, an ounce of rice and half a tin of tuna, before launching into a furious rant about “them at the top not caring”. 

Gave me the right ‘orn, to be honest. 

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see this story continues to evolve, and it’s even made Aussie News today, with accompanying video of troubled young Salford mum going to empty cupboard and weeping over a box of loose vegetables, an ounce of rice and half a tin of tuna, before launching into a furious rant about “them at the top not caring”. 

Do you remember the public information film that urged the elderly or otherwise unstable to use a proper step ladder to reach light bulbs, shelves etc, rather than standing on a chair?

The expression on the old lady's face as she crashed through the glass front of the regency style bookcase still makes me laugh, just from memory.

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you remember the public information film that urged the elderly or otherwise unstable to use a proper step ladder to reach light bulbs, shelves etc, rather than standing on a chair?

The expression on the old lady's face as she crashed through the glass front of the regency style bookcase still makes me laugh, just from memory.

I bet they put her down as a covid death as well. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I bet she was fat as well 

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There was one particularly evocative segment where a triple-chinned mother pointed angrily at a box of fruit and vegetables that had just been dropped off and demanded, "What are my kids meant to do with THAT?"

Suggestions on a fucking postcard...

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There was one particularly evocative segment where a triple-chinned mother pointed angrily at a box of fruit and vegetables that had just been dropped off and angrily asked, "What are my kids meant to do with THAT?"

Stuff it up your twat and don't breed anymore fuckwits.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What you weren’t informed of was the said elderly female then successfully sued the police & won an expensive all inclusive holiday in paradise. Probably.

On 23/12/2020 at 17:08, Cuntybaws said:

Queens Park Rangers was Crewe's other football team .. a least that's what my brother told me in 1957.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There was one particularly evocative segment where a triple-chinned mother pointed angrily at a box of fruit and vegetables that had just been dropped off and demanded, "What are my kids meant to do with THAT?"

Make a fort from the box and pelt your feckless mother with the vegetables would be the obvious rejoinder, perhaps while reminding her that if she’d only do the decent thing and join the oldest profession then perhaps they could have new trainers and an Xbox next Christmas, the selfish bitch. 

On 23/12/2020 at 13:32, Dyslexic cnut said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55338104

St.Marcus of the Malnourished. Shut the fuck up you pampered Cunt.

My old fella, born in 1936, was eighteen when rationing  ended in this country. He’d piss himself laughing at this multi-millionaire’s tales of starvation and child poverty in Britain in 2005.

This fucker may be ‘well intentioned’ but he’s as thick as pigshit. Fawned on, of course, by the WOKE BBC, he wouldn’t get a look in if he was non-noir. 
I’d be impressed if he got rid of his Range Rovers and started strolling around Moss Side dressed like Prince Philip’s barmy mother, sack-cloth & ashes etc.

This Cunt was bought by the world’s biggest, cash soaked football club and housed at the age of 10 ffs! His mother got a tidy sum for him signing on and has lived a lifestyle becoming of a 17year old millionaire.

Yet, he’s headline news because ‘sometimes there wasn’t a loaf’ in the house. After booting his nose in I’d happily take this cunt for a stroll around Mombassa or Mumbai so he can have a look at what child poverty & starvation looks like, stupid cunt.

I haven’t noticed this plague of swollen-bellied-fly infested waifs and urchins around Britain lately. I have seen the cunts queueing at KFC though, all Niked-up.

Shut your gob you cunt and if you want to give your fortune away to feed the dying kiddies of Britain, do it quietly. Then die.

Take that spiteful hate field rant back, I know a struggling mother of two that scrapes by working part time as a dinner lady in a school. This paltry pay is supplemented with £1,100 in tax credits, more in child allowance and other scams taking her to well over 2k take home per month. She lives in her own house paying an interest only mortgage, so £200 a month for mortgage at the very most, another £400 tops in bills leaves her over £1400 a month to feed her kids and live. Yet she also receives vouchers as her kids receive free school diners when in school, the voucher is for £60.00 per week and can be spent on anything Asda supplies, doesn’t not have to be food. So this part time dinner lady, has approximately £1640.00 per month to feed and clothe herself and two kids, this does not take into account what the ex partner chips in. Do you know how many fucking cars I have to wash for that pile of cash?, I will fucking tell you 136, piss off.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Take that spiteful hate field rant back, I know a struggling mother of two that scrapes by working part time as a dinner lady in a school. This paltry pay is supplemented with £1,100 in tax credits, more in child allowance and other scams taking her to well over 2k take home per month. She lives in her own house paying an interest only mortgage, so £200 a month for mortgage at the very most, another £400 tops in bills leaves her over £1400 a month to feed her kids and live. Yet she also receives vouchers as her kids receive free school diners when in school, the voucher is for £60.00 per week and can be spent on anything Asda supplies, doesn’t not have to be food. So this part time dinner lady, has approximately £1640.00 per month to feed and clothe herself and two kids, this does not take into account what the ex partner chips in. Do you know how many fucking cars I have to wash for that pile of cash?, I will fucking tell you 136, piss off.  

The Poles in my neck of the woods are cheaper and probably do a better job. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I know a couple of freeloading cunts who use exactly the same routine which is why I piss over their tales of penury if they have the audacity to tell them in my presence. Some of the tantrums these cunts throw when they get called out are the stuff of legend.

• Like 1

On 23/12/2020 at 13:32, Dyslexic cnut said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55338104

St.Marcus of the Malnourished. Shut the fuck up you pampered Cunt.

My old fella, born in 1936, was eighteen when rationing  ended in this country. He’d piss himself laughing at this multi-millionaire’s tales of starvation and child poverty in Britain in 2005.

This fucker may be ‘well intentioned’ but he’s as thick as pigshit. Fawned on, of course, by the WOKE BBC, he wouldn’t get a look in if he was non-noir. 
I’d be impressed if he got rid of his Range Rovers and started strolling around Moss Side dressed like Prince Philip’s barmy mother, sack-cloth & ashes etc.

This Cunt was bought by the world’s biggest, cash soaked football club and housed at the age of 10 ffs! His mother got a tidy sum for him signing on and has lived a lifestyle becoming of a 17year old millionaire.

Yet, he’s headline news because ‘sometimes there wasn’t a loaf’ in the house. After booting his nose in I’d happily take this cunt for a stroll around Mombassa or Mumbai so he can have a look at what child poverty & starvation looks like, stupid cunt.

I haven’t noticed this plague of swollen-bellied-fly infested waifs and urchins around Britain lately. I have seen the cunts queueing at KFC though, all Niked-up.

Shut your gob you cunt and if you want to give your fortune away to feed the dying kiddies of Britain, do it quietly. Then die.

Comparison's of R's fabulous wealth, which is not completely out of context in a UK sports scene addled with vice and the lowest morals of any section of the human population (to the extent that Team GB is currently putting out feelers to jump the vaccination queue for the Tokyo Olympics) isn't really doing it for me. Sort out your targets. If it's tax dodging that's fair enough. Just being rich and campaigning for a bit of extra foid for kiddies isn't really a problem in most people's eyes to the extent it seems to have taken over and obsessed you. For fucks sake you poor fucking thing and grow up. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Comparison's of R's fabulous wealth, which is not completely out of context in a UK sports scene addled with vice and the lowest morals of any section of the human population (to the extent that Team GB is currently putting out feelers to jump the vaccination queue for the Tokyo Olympics) isn't really doing it for me. Sort out your targets. If it's tax dodging that's fair enough. Just being rich and campaigning for a bit of extra foid for kiddies isn't really a problem in most people's eyes to the extent it seems to have taken over and obsessed you. For fucks sake you poor fucking thing and grow up. 

Thank you for your valuable contribution to the diaspora and kindly get fucked H. You’re more entertaining  after a few lungfuls of Leb Red. Get to it eh?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I know a couple of freeloading cunts who use exactly the same routine which is why I piss over their tales of penury if they have the audacity to tell them in my presence. Some of the tantrums these cunts throw when they get called out are the stuff of legend.

I assume the cunts will not be the target of the taxman collection for the Himalayas-sized covid relief fund, either.

• Like 1