CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cadbury's cream egg Gaydon Jubilee Advert

camberwell gypsy

• 2 months later...

The adverts are the biggest pile of what some people may call 'diverse' shit at the moment but what i like to call 'perverse'. shit. The telly is fast becoming the least used thing in my house. I did a body count on one section and out of 23 people featured only 3 were white. It's like living in a foreign land.

4 hours ago, Neil said:

The adverts are the biggest pile of what some people may call 'diverse' shit at the moment but what i like to call 'perverse'. shit. The telly is fast becoming the least used thing in my house. I did a body count on one section and out of 23 people featured only 3 were white. It's like living in a foreign land.

The only thing I watch on the TV is snooker. I refuse to watch it on the BBC as they have diversified their presenters. Eurosport covers most tournaments the BBC cover and thus far have not capitulated. 

It's best to turn the fucking thing off. Probably a more effective way of treating hypertension than amlodipine and less damaging to the kidneys.

15 hours ago, Neil said:

Commercial advertising is very precisely targeted and it's only about making money so ARE YOU SAYING YOU KNOW SOMETHING THEY DON'T? 

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

The only thing I watch on the TV is snooker. I refuse to watch it on the BBC as they have diversified their presenters. Eurosport covers most tournaments the BBC cover and thus far have not capitulated. 

It's best to turn the fucking thing off. Probably a more effective way of treating hypertension than amlodipine and less damaging to the kidneys.

Have you had enough of Ronnie O'Sullivan accepting the accolade of 'greatest ever', yet making fuck all effort in 80% of his matches? I know I fucking have.

20 hours ago, The Beast said:

If there were some have decent black snooker players the BBC could bring back Pot Black...with the black players smoking joints...

lol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If there were some have decent black snooker players the BBC could bring back Pot Black...with the black players smoking joints...

lol.

I like this idea, punk. The beeb could employ 6 hapless midget darkies and replace the pockets with their heads. Players would literally be potting blacks. The amended in-off rule would allow your opponent to thwack a black around the back of the head with the butt of their cue. 

Have you ever played darts with a black man?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

I like this idea, punk. The beeb could employ 6 hapless midget darkies and replace the pockets with their heads. Players would literally be potting blacks. The amended in-off rule would allow your opponent to thwack a black around the back of the head with the butt of their cue. 

Have you ever played darts with a black man?

A black man wouldn't stick in the board, surely? 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A black man wouldn't stick in the board, surely? 

Gyps, hand-eye coordination and sharp mental arithmetic aside, why do you think blacksters avoid the dartboard like the plague?

There’s a great punchline here and probably only the idiot cuntman can deliver it.