CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Till tuskery do us apart

White Cunt

7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

hahaha, you utter wanker.  Weve been entertaining ourselves reading some of the drivel you post on here. What a crack up, hang on a minute Eric, ill pass you over to Margo, she wants to comment.

Hello, Eric . Margo here, i originally hail from Bury St Edmunds. i"m a crew member on this lovely vessel. Here i work in a law firm in Nelson as a partner. I'd just like to say i think you are a disgrace to British people everywhere and am wondering if indeed you are a meth addict.  I'll pass you to my husband Brian, hold on, just a minute.

Hello Eric, Brian here Margo's husband. I am originally from Cambridge and have been here over ten years. Also sailing on this wonderful yacht. I own a plumbing supply and sheet metal business in Nelson. I'd add that i think you are an unbelievable idiot, and a cunt lol. I;ll hand this to Sonia to comment.

hahaha, Johnny here again, you fucking wanker, Sonia"s fallen asleep. Seems your douche baggery is spreading far and wide. Weve had a great laugh this evening, but the suns going down so time for a nightcap and some kip. Off via French pass tomorrow then up the west coast of Durville Island. Goodnight you complete and utter foolish gobby little cunt. It's been a good laugh at your expense. Enjoy your door watching and pic n mix watching lol.  Hope you catch covid, drink bleach lol

Jesus suffering fuck. This is the sort of post i expect to see a freeze-frame of on the news, or in some chilling Netflix documentary. 

Truly fascinating in a morbid, autistic sort of way.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

hahaha, you utter wanker.  Weve been entertaining ourselves reading some of the drivel you post on here. What a crack up, hang on a minute Eric, ill pass you over to Margo, she wants to comment.

Hello, Eric . Margo here, i originally hail from Bury St Edmunds. i"m a crew member on this lovely vessel. Here i work in a law firm in Nelson as a partner. I'd just like to say i think you are a disgrace to British people everywhere and am wondering if indeed you are a meth addict.  I'll pass you to my husband Brian, hold on, just a minute.

Hello Eric, Brian here Margo's husband. I am originally from Cambridge and have been here over ten years. Also sailing on this wonderful yacht. I own a plumbing supply and sheet metal business in Nelson. I'd add that i think you are an unbelievable idiot, and a cunt lol. I;ll hand this to Sonia to comment.

hahaha, Johnny here again, you fucking wanker, Sonia"s fallen asleep. Seems your douche baggery is spreading far and wide. Weve had a great laugh this evening, but the suns going down so time for a nightcap and some kip. Off via French pass tomorrow then up the west coast of Durville Island. Goodnight you complete and utter foolish gobby little cunt. It's been a good laugh at your expense. Enjoy your door watching and pic n mix watching lol.  Hope you catch covid, drink bleach lol

I've sat on the sidelines as a mere observer as you've been dismantled by the puntership on here. My advice to you is to move on to pastures new as you're never going to recover after two major outings by Roops. I can't imagine why you would feel the need to come on here and big it up but you're credibility is shot to fucking pieces.

Time to move on and stop wasting everyone's time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

First Johnny was caught red handed plagiarising my posts. Not only caught, but he basically handed himself in by having the fucking audacity to try and pass it off as his own whilst in a middle of a war of words with me. If he'd never have screen shot it, we'd still be none the wiser that the sad fucking cunt is so incapable of original thought he prowls internet forums and copy and pastes things to claim as his own.

I doubt most of what he has posted here and elsewhere is from his own hand, apart from the hilarious ones where he meltsdown and acts like a crybaby fucking cunt who lives such a pathetic fucking life he has to pretend he goes sailing with pretend friends in locations a failed hairdresser could never afford to visit.

@JohnnySaucePants if you had one ounce of dignity you'd have fucked off after hoisting yourself with your own petard over Hullgate. Not only did you stay, you also stuck around after being exposed as a bankrupt womens hairdressing faggot. Now you've been exposed yet again as a fantasist, bullshitting fucking cunt who has never left his house or PC, it makes me wonder how you can face logging in to your account ever again.

Let me guess, we all fell for your trap? You're going to have to do better than that, and I'm looking forward to you continuing to embarrass yourself and giving us all a good laugh at your expense.

You housebound, thick northern, hissy-fitting, prefab living, failure of a man.

The wonderful thing about this entire situation is that he triggered it himself. This all elevated from him being pissy about me giving him genuine advice about not repeating his insults - he gave a generic, budget bin reply at first that didn't even warrant a response - then got angry and quoted the post again preaching that we were all killing the Corner because it wasn't getting any new users (a falsehood that I easily pointed out).

This bullshit attracted @Mrs Roops into the conversation, where she (understandably) told him to stop talking shite - to which @southerncunt (the original target of Johnny's nursery-level cunting) voiced his support to in the classic sucking up to the management when it benefits you manner used by every cunt on here when the opportunity arises.

This triggered yet another D-Grade retort from Johnny, who started bragging about going on a non-existent holiday, mixed with more uninspired insults towards southerncunt, which caught the attention of @Water Blaster (change your fucking name back, Eric) who proceeded to methodically dismantle every part of his arguments and trigger such a traumatic build up of rage and shame that Johnny started making up imaginary friends to prove that his make-believe holiday was real.

I don't think this can classify as a generic meltdown - its more of a self-triggered China Syndrome where all anyone can do is watch the core burn its way into an increasingly deep hole in the Earth.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, next it'll be videos of little finger puppets, talking like the mice out of fucking Bagpuss!

On a mostly-unrelated note, if you tell us exactly where you are we can draw a circle with a radius of 211.3 miles and pop in to visit Mrs Roops.

Just to clarify, that's 211.3 miles from Waikawa.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ouch! Explain yourself Roops or you’re fucked here.

Relax quickspurt, its no great mystery. The Corner has in fact been around since 2002 in one form or another either as a posting board or forum. Some content of the previous iterations only survive as OP's in the Archive. As far as I recall, I joined The Corner in 2006. The seven year reference refers to when the post-count meter was set for this forum version in 2014.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Relax quickspurt, its no great mystery. The Corner has in fact been around since 2002 in one form or another either as a posting board or forum. Some content of the previous iterations only survive as OP's in the Archive. As far as I recall, I joined The Corner in 2006. The seven year reference refers to when the post-count meter was set for this forum version in 2014.

🍩😂

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I’ll remind you young lady, you are under oath here.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I told you all I'd finish that cunt.

3 fucking likes? Ungrateful cunts.

He's on the beach and slowly dessicating, but there's still a pulse, just about.

Unfortunately, he's that fucking stupid he probably doesn't appreciate how soundly he's been thrashed. I've no idea how one comes back from that though. 

Once he's in his grave and there's 6 ft of soil on him I'm sure the well deserved rewards for ridding the site of that shall be gratefully delivered. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Goober said:

He's on the beach and slowly dessicating, but there's still a pulse, just about.

Unfortunately, he's that fucking stupid he probably doesn't appreciate how soundly he's been thrashed. I've no idea how one comes back from that though. 

Once he's in his grave and there's 6 ft of soil on him I'm sure the the well deserved rewards for riding the site of that shall be gratefully delivered. 

Thank you for your support at this difficult time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The wonderful thing about this entire situation is that he triggered it himself. This all elevated from him being pissy about me giving him genuine advice about not repeating his insults - he gave a generic, budget bin reply at first that didn't even warrant a response - then got angry and quoted the post again preaching that we were all killing the Corner because it wasn't getting any new users (a falsehood that I easily pointed out).

This bullshit attracted @Mrs Roops into the conversation, where she (understandably) told him to stop talking shite - to which @southerncunt (the original target of Johnny's nursery-level cunting) voiced his support to in the classic sucking up to the management when it benefits you manner used by every cunt on here when the opportunity arises.

This triggered yet another D-Grade retort from Johnny, who started bragging about going on a non-existent holiday, mixed with more uninspired insults towards southerncunt, which caught the attention of @Water Blaster (change your fucking name back, Eric) who proceeded to methodically dismantle every part of his arguments and trigger such a traumatic build up of rage and shame that Johnny started making up imaginary friends to prove that his make-believe holiday was real.

I don't think this can classify as a generic meltdown - its more of a self-triggered China Syndrome where all anyone can do is watch the core burn its way into an increasingly deep hole in the Earth.

@roadkill I think I contributed a little goading here and there, rather than a bit part victim?

• Like 2

Just now, southerncunt said:

@roadkill I think I contributed a little goading here and there, rather than a bit part victim?

I got the impression you were just trying to shake the silly cunt off at first, but yeah you got a few good kicks in. That comment about taking him apart like a lobster seemed particularly infuriating to him for whatever reason.

I'm honestly looking forward to part 2 of this whole thing where he comes back and tries to justify shitting on the carpet to this extent.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm honestly looking forward to part 2 of this whole thing where he comes back and tries to justify shitting on the carpet to this extent.

It's just after 10am in New Zealand. I wonder what time people on imaginary boat holidays get up?

Shouldn't have too long to wait.