CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Cox

Neil

This poor excuse for a footballer has quit sfter he was allegedly taunted about previous unsuccessful attempts to take his own life. Fucking attention seeking pussy,anyone who has 'tried' multiple times is just crying out for attention. May I suggest a local train platform,just before the London/Glasgow express enters the platform,take a running jump,job done. I'm not totally without compassion so if you could manage to not involve another human ie the driver that would be a better job. Now that you have your media platform(no pun intended) it would be a good time to follow through your threat to raise awareness..........No? thought not. Fuck off

I read this. I had sympathy for him until he said "I don't get paid enough for this".  So how much is his price for taking such abuse? 

Stirling's on about 350k a week at City and he moans about the abuse he gets so, how much is acceptable for this tit? If I was him I'd got hold of the cunt in the tunnel after the game and twatted him. But we live in mincey times now. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I read this. I had sympathy for him until he said "I don't get paid enough for this".  So how much is his price for taking such abuse? 

He plays for Albion Rovers, so I reckon if they trebled his wages to SIX Mars Bars per week that should just about do it.

How the fuck anyone goes through the Scottish comprehensive education system and comes out (a) such a snivelling cunt and (b) alive is a total fucking mystery to me. Things have certainly changed since I was a lad.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

He plays for Albion Rovers, so I reckon if they trebled his wages to SIX Mars Bars per week that should just about do it.

How the fuck anyone goes through the Scottish comprehensive education system and comes out (a) such a snivelling cunt and (b) alive is a total fucking mystery to me. Things have certainly changed since I was a lad.

I can't even pronounce the opposition team, Stenom......Stengun.......stentoer......fuck it, Alloa. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Things have certainly changed since I was a lad."

Wake up it's a beautiful morning... 

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain, 
The happy highways where I went
  And cannot come again.

I remember, I remember,

the house where I was born,

the little window where the priest

came creeping in at morn

he never came a wank too soon,

or brought another gay,

but how he fucked

the arse off Frank,

and didn't have to pay.

(by kind permission of Thomas Hood)

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Stirling's on about 350k a week at City and he moans about the abuse he gets so, how much is acceptable for this tit? If I was him I'd got hold of the cunt in the tunnel after the game and twatted him. But we live in mincey times now. 

I reckon you would sleep with me 350k a week and allow Ape to watch...

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You drunken cunt. How much have you had?

Actually, @Goober has just called me 'Erik', I appear to be the only sober cunt here. Fucking acid reflux.

My bad. Too many dealings with Scandinavians this week, one of whom was called, I shit you not, Bent Erik. 

7 hours ago, Neil said:

This poor excuse for a footballer has quit sfter he was allegedly taunted about previous unsuccessful attempts to take his own life. Fucking attention seeking pussy,anyone who has 'tried' multiple times is just crying out for attention. May I suggest a local train platform,just before the London/Glasgow express enters the platform,take a running jump,job done. I'm not totally without compassion so if you could manage to not involve another human ie the driver that would be a better job. Now that you have your media platform(no pun intended) it would be a good time to follow through your threat to raise awareness..........No? thought not. Fuck off

A David Cox look alike has really pissed you off today. Can't you trasfer your naked aggression towards Brian Cox, the Drew Pritchard of the Stars, then we'll all be happy.