CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Bubba C, I don't want to make you look like a thick cunt or anything, but perhaps you have trouble differentiating between the words 'HAVEN'T' and 'NEVER'.

Toodle pip.

I'll put Bubba to bed when I return this evening. Meanwhile, unless you outlined specific dates where you 'haven't' bitched and moaned about Pen's fictitious cock, I'm afraid you remain as guilty as ever. I don't give a shit either way, but the sucking up to Roops post is unforgivable.

Just now, Frank said:

I'll put Bubba to bed when I return this evening. Meanwhile, unless you outlined specific dates where you 'haven't' bitched and moaned about Pen's fictitious cock, I'm afraid  you remain as guilty ever. I don't give a shit either way, but the sucking up to Roops post is unforgivable.

Fuck off.

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking tell me about it. I've finally had enough and blocked the person in question, I haven't mentioned, read or responded to any of their posts. I haven't slagged them off either. Those who have been pressuring me to do this however, have done nothing but constantly talk about and name drop them. What's the fucking point of ignoring someone in order to starve them of attention, and then do nothing but fucking obsess over them.

Thanks to everybody who persuaded me to go against my principles...

"go on Eric, block it and starve it of attention"

"well done mate. Now you've blocked it, we're all going to name drop it every 2 minutes and keep it relevant."

I'll tell you something for nothing... I for one will not allow you to walk away from this. 

On 08/11/2021 at 08:05, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly, Doshi was not testifying to the US senate. He had been invited by nutjob senator Ron Johnson to speak as part of an "expert" panel at a press conference. As for Doshi's testomy, I heard no science. What he gave was a rambling discourse on semantics, not quite on par with the Clintonesque verbal gymnastics on the meaning of "is", but close enough.

I heard him question the efficacy of the Pfizer trials. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

He's all excited from the minor compliment @Decimus gave him the other day isn't he? It would be quite sweet if he hadn't pissed on the rug in his eagerness.

He reminds me of someone I work with. Every five years or so she will say something fairly amusing that will raise a laugh. Then, because she is so unused to the attention, she will dine out on it for the next several months, starting every other sentence with "ohhh do you remember when I said...?".

I'm not sure when Frank turned into a menopausal woman with a 'Miranda' box set collection, but if he doesn't make me laugh again by midnight he's going to be in big fucking trouble.

• Like 3

Just now, Decimus said:

He reminds me of someone I work with. Every five years or so she will say something fairly amusing that will raise a laugh. Then, because she is so unused to the attention, she will dine out on it for the next several months, starting every other sentence with "ohhh do you remember when I said...?".

I'm not sure when Frank turned into a menopausal woman with a 'Miranda' box set collection, but if he doesn't make me laugh again by midnight he's going to be in serious fucking trouble.

He's clearly still fixated on Eric, even after all these years.

You gave him the tiniest bit of momentum and he's dashed it against the rocks by making a fool out of himself in a very minor dispute between two punters who have already resolved the issue between themselves just because it involved something the cunt he hates the most said. This is the most active he's been in months and it reeks of desperation - I thought he was supposed to be all nonchalant and cool?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

I heard him question the efficacy of the Pfizer trials. 

How are you going to handle the dilemma heading your way, Proper? 

Stick to your principles and get triggered, acquire a medical exemption workaround, move to Wales or Scotland, or roll up your sleeve? 

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can see you now; sat in your prefab bunker like dwelling in the grotty welsh hinterland chortling away at the side splitting content posted by the bottom feeders here. Why do you continue to protect these idiots with a ring of steel despite the “useless cunts” edict that was supposed to cleanse this place?

I guess we all lose

You need to clean your crystal ball up a bit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Goober said:

How are you going to handle the dilemma heading your way, Proper? 

Stick to your principles and get triggered, acquire a medical exemption workaround, move to Wales or Scotland, or roll up your sleeve? 

I can't tell you what I will be doing, but I can tell you what I will not be doing.

• Like 1

On 09/11/2021 at 11:07, Mrs Roops said:

I don't think you're a "thicko"

I’ve got much better things to do with my time than trawl through old posts of yours to find any of the dozens of references to me as exactly that. As you’re now quite obviously in love with me, or at the very least fantasising about making love to me, I’d like to take this opportunity to say that I’m not ruling it out, but don’t hold your breath as it’s dead tree season coming up and you know how busy I am at this time of year, wasting my time and effort for next to no reward.

😘😘😘😘😘🌲🎄🌲🎄

25 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I notice that the Guardian have emphasised the fact that this only really applies to white men. Women, especially pregnant ones and those from minority ethnic groups will be given leeway. 

No fucking discrimination to see here...

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve got much better things to do with my time than trawl through old posts of yours to find any of the dozens of references to me as exactly that. As you’re now quite obviously in love with me, or at the very least fantasising about making love to me, I’d like to take this opportunity to say that I’m not ruling it out, but don’t hold your breath as it’s dead tree season coming up and you know how busy I am at this time of year, wasting my time and effort for next to no reward.

😘😘😘😘😘🌲🎄🌲🎄

I can’t help but like you Billy. Your dead mate.. is he on the mend? 

On 09/11/2021 at 14:22, Roadkill said:

He's clearly still fixated on Eric, even after all these years.

You gave him the tiniest bit of momentum and he's dashed it against the rocks by making a fool out of himself in a very minor dispute between two punters who have already resolved the issue between themselves just because it involved something the cunt he hates the most said. This is the most active he's been in months and it reeks of desperation - I thought he was supposed to be all nonchalant and cool?

Shitting in a bucket and proudly posting the video, is not and never has been ‘cool’. Cool as in ‘hip’ and ‘fashionable’, not cool as in Panzy getting frostbite on his arsecheeks every winter from the outside toilet in his rent free council hovel garden.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I notice that the Guardian have emphasised the fact that this only really applies to white men. Women, especially pregnant ones and those from minority ethnic groups will be given leeway. 

No fucking discrimination to see here...

When I first read the article I thought it was actually a reasonably well-balanced piece overall, perhaps a bit too critical of NHS staff if anything, and I had to re-read it just to see if you were making shit up. I should have known better - but although it does include a comment along the lines you mention it's not actually quite that blatant:

"workers – especially pregnant women and people from minority ethnic groups – must be given time to overcome fears, as well as paid time off to get the jab and sick leave for any mild side effects."

It then goes on to say, basically, fuck them all, so that's all right.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

When I first read the article I thought it was actually a reasonably well-balanced piece overall, perhaps a bit too critical of NHS staff if anything, and I had to re-read it just to see if you were making shit up. I should have known better - but although it does include a comment along the lines you mention it's not actually quite that blatant:

"workers – especially pregnant women and people from minority ethnic groups – must be given time to overcome fears, as well as paid time off to get the jab and sick leave for any mild side effects."

It then goes on to say, basically, fuck them all, so that's all right.

I don't make shit up. I occasionally draw a little chalk circle around the tightest grouping though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Poor old Salty. Wonder how he's coping with a Democratic presidency.

At a husky 240 lbs with his very own trailer and an eidetic memory that encapsulates every single punchline on 'Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em', I imagine he's been far too busy knee deep in premium pussy to worry about Sleepy Joe shitting himself in The Vatican.

• Like 1