CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lionel Blair

Decimus

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Watch a low budget exploitation flick called 'Savage Streets'.

You'll rip your cock off when you see Linda Blair's tits in the bath.

Do you know this for a fact? 

If true, I'll probably give it a miss. Having to sit on public toilets when caught short is not terribly appealing. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure that I've ever seen you comment negatively on the almost daily instances of Islamophobia and half a dozen -isms that get bandied about on here. In fact, yesterday you gave a like to a thread that labelled Chinese people "little yellow bastards" and "dog skinning bastards". 

This isn't the first time you've had an issue with anti-Jewish sentiment. What's more repugnant about discrimination against them than any other demographic? The way that you assign more outrage to sleights to "The Chosen People" than to other groups is exactly one of the biggest bugbears of so called antisemites. 

I haven't got a problem if you want to be a white knight, same as I haven't got a problem if you wanted to become the site's biggest racist. What I do have a problem with is your hypocrisy.

I take your point, and in future, I will be careful to clarify which aspects of another post I agree with.  

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Is it me or does it look like this still is only a creme bin away from looking like a Fwank video. Twiglet legged cunt.

I was somewhat surprised to hear that Lionel was married with 3 kids. 

If Lionel had an arsehole like a ruptured bin bag they'd be identical twins. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I empathise fully; it took me weeks to regain the confidence I needed to show my hirsute face again after locking horns with @Gronda Gronda. Every day I count my lucky stars we're all essentially cyber characters: just imagine being kidnapped by the Clarks-wearing paedo look-a-like in the real world, and being forced to observe the walls of his basement studio flat as he tortures you with another stamp collection slide-show. At least you'll get some breathing space while he's at work, standing at an assembly line, ensuring no hairy pork scratchings make it into the packaging.

You're doing it again. In no more than four short sentences you've covered hirsute faces, locking horns, lucky stars, cyber characters, kidnapping, Clarks-wearing paedo look-a-like's, studio flats, torture, stamp collections, slide shows, assembly lines and hairy pork scratchings. Poorly timed OTT shoddy writing that has no place here. 

Slow down you fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

The only time the cunt made me laugh was when  he appeared in 'Extras'. That soon turned to pity when I realised the cunt was having the pissed ripped out of him by Ricky Gervais. He definitely escaped Operation Yewtree exposure. He's probably best remembered as having lent his name to a piece of cockney rhyming slang, although I never really got it......

Lionel Blair= Raging fucking Iron

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're doing it again. In no more than four short sentences you've covered hirsute faces, locking horns, lucky stars, cyber characters, Clarks-wearing paedo look-a-like's, studio flats, torture, stamp collections, slide shows, assembly lines and hairy pork scratchings. Poorly timed shoddy writing that has no place here. 

As a self-proclaimed expert in the fielding of writing, how about that fabled nomination?

You haven't got the fucking nuts – such is your obvious fear of ridicule if you did.

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've also got Gronda Gronda on my case, Wolfie. I know that you've felt the vicious lash of his acid tongue on more than one occasion so you can probably imagine how vulnerable I'm feeling right now. 

Don't be silly. I just asked because hating on Lional Blair and being pleased that he is dead is strange. 

Still, I see that Woofter the try-hard has come to your rescue, so I am sure you'll feel a lot safer now. 

1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Don't be silly. I just asked because hating on Lional Blair and being pleased that he is dead is strange. 

Still, I see that Woofter the try-hard has come to your rescue, so I am sure you'll feel a lot safer now. 

Give it a rest, Gronda. Unless you've been possessed by the ghost of RickFuckingB there really is no excuse for you to continue to hang around here.

If you wag your finger at me again I'm going to fucking break it and shove it up your Mary Whitehouse inspired arsehole. Get the fuck off this site, you're not fit for purpose.

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Give it a rest, Gronda. Unless you've been possessed by the ghost of RickFuckingB there really is no excuse for you to continue to hang around here.

If you wag your finger at me again I'm going to fucking break it and shove it up your Mary Whitehouse inspired arsehole. Get the fuck off this site, you're not fit for purpose.

You're going to do precisely nothing other than churn out even more angry foolishness, and then briefly feel better about yourself once Woofter has given you a like.

On 05/11/2021 at 00:51, Gronda Gronda said:

Tap dancing upsets you? 

20 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

12 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

You're going to do precisely nothing other than churn out even more angry foolishness, and then briefly feel better about yourself once Woofter has given you a like.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Gronda Gronda
Less exciting than a 1.0L Honda
Never got anything interesting to say
Gets more dull day by day
No matter how one tries to evoke or solicit
The cunt gets more boring with each mundane visit
When God was handing out personality
Gronda was cast into the dungeon of banality
With less charisma than a piece of wood
It's about time he fucked off for good

You astonishingly, staggeringly boring fucking rectum.

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Gronda Gronda

Fucking hell.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Gronda Gronda

I’d joyfully take a pick-axe to his septum….

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d joyfully take a pick-axe to his septum….

There's something about GG that doesn't quite sit right with me. I don't know if it's the orthopedic shoes, the dandruff flaked narrow shoulders or his predilection to perch on the fence like lazy fucking crow, but the Colin Robinson cunt creeps me the fuck out.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's something about GG that doesn't quite sit right with me. I don't know if it's the orthopedic shoes, the dandruff flaked narrow shoulders or his predilection to perch on the fence like lazy fucking crow, but the Colin Robinson cunt creeps me the fuck out.

GG is entirely easy to ignore and forget. His infrequent posting lends nothing to becoming a respectable punter who can make the members laugh. Like an even worse version of Rick B who at least took our constant ribbing of his crazy rock n rock lifestyle reasonably well, unless someone called him a twat of course

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

GG is entirely easy to ignore and forget. His infrequent posting lends nothing to becoming a respectable punter who can make the members laugh. Like an even worse version of Rick B who at least took our constant ribbing of his crazy rock n rock lifestyle reasonably well, unless someone called him a twat of course

Didn’t roadkill get a 3 month cooler stint for that? 

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. So…farewell…Daniel Farke. Possibly the most annoying Cunt ever to be interviewed. Who do you want next? John the Baptist?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59194369

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Agreed. So…farewell…Daniel Farke. Possibly the most annoying Cunt ever to be interviewed. Who do you want next? John the Baptist?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59194369

Lose ten games on the trot and your job is safe. Win one and you're gone, utter fucking joke.

The rumour mill is saying Warnock, which wouldn't surprise me. He's another cunt who can promote teams but has never kept one up. Failing that they'll fall back on the classic Norwich model of hiring an old boy. Russell Martin and Steve Bruce are both utterly fucking shit, but they've both worn a yellow shirt at one point so either could walk into the job.

Provincial club with provincial ambitions. Until the current owners are fucked off we'll remain what we've always been, a decent championship side without the balls to have a proper crack at the big time.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lose ten games on the trot and your job is safe. Win one and you're gone, utter fucking joke.

The rumour mill is saying Warnock, which wouldn't surprise me. He's another cunt who can promote teams but has never kept one up. Failing that they'll fall back on the classic Norwich model of hiring an old boy. Russell Martin and Steve Bruce are both utterly fucking shit, but they've both worn a yellow shirt at one point so either could walk into the job.

Provincial club with provincial ambitions. Until the current owners are fucked off we'll remain what we've always been, a decent championship side without the balls to have a proper crack at the big time.

Sad innit. Good club, plays good football (sometimes!) Steve Bruce…now there’s a shout. But OMFG! The way things are going, The Fat Spanish Waiter will be available soon…the honeymoon’s well & truly over.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Heard this in the car coming back from a firework display. Try to fucking work out the reasoning behind that. It's obvious they were gonna sack him, even if they'd won 8-0. So they've obviously lined up someone already. 

At what point did they tell him?  Wouldn't surprise me if he was just about to get on the team bus and was stopped by that fucking Delia harridan "Sorry Daniel, you'll have to make your own way back".  Fucking witch.