CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The country is a fucking mess. The gombeen politicians with their long history of corruption have sold the people down the globo homo river. Just like in England, with its equally corrupt politicians, there is no political route out of the shitshow. 

I am for Ireland to be 32 counties, but not a multicultural cesspool. That’s what you are going to get. 

The Irish are a bit like the jocks, Proper. They claim to be "nationalists" and proponents of a strong and independent nation state. What they actually mean is that they are consumed with historic Anglophobia. If they truly cared about "freeeeeeedommm" they wouldn't trade the crown for a kraut led EU. 

A cock up the arse is a cock up the arse, be it a bratwurst or a cumberland. 

Rank, hypocritical cunts.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

I find Panzer an enigma .

No need for that. He’s already got 5 or 6 of them, which his Grandad nicked in 1943 when he was working at Cork harbour repairing the U Boats and taking a ton of Aryan Bratwurst up his rear torpedo tube every night, as his war effort to beat the Brits. The Krauts admired the way the Paddies spoke in a weird code that made their Enigma machines look as hi tech as a Fisher Price DIY Wendy House.

• Like 2

On 26/03/2022 at 22:33, Major Cunt said:

Any cunt with half a brain

And therein lies the Panzy problem Major. More chance of a genuine Nigerian Army Colonel you’ve never met, emailing you and actually depositing fifty million quid in your bank account, than finding a Mick with anything approaching half a brain. They make up for it with the size of their enormous hands tbf.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

The country is a fucking mess. The gombeen politicians with their long history of corruption have sold the people down the globo homo river. Just like in England, with its equally corrupt politicians, there is no political route out of the shitshow. 

I am for Ireland to be 32 counties, but not a multicultural cesspool. That’s what you are going to get. 

A mess ya say..sold ya say..globo homo ya say..beasty baby ..this place will never be like england..we look over at ya in puzzlement sometimes..and anyway your gang of elected clowns make our gang of elected clowns look like statesmen..I'm pleased to tell ya they're all soiling themselves with the prospect of the shinners gaining ground on them..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

And therein lies the Panzy problem Major. More chance of a genuine Nigerian Army Colonel you’ve never met, emailing you and actually depositing fifty million quid in your bank account, than finding a Mick with anything approaching half a brain. They make up for it with the size of their enormous hands tbf.

Tiz true to be sure bally baby..we could only ever aspire to be gettin one over on you n yer people..if I had a forelock I'd be tuggin it to ya..lol 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're the best one on here. 

Vote Sheep 🐑

If@ProfB was able to contribute to the nom in question with an informed and entertaining opinion (although informed has an incredibly wide margin here) or get into a gloves off feud potentially resulting in a ban then I think her stock would be on the rise. Whether this is possible is certainly not a wager I'd take, but then again Leicester won the league in their first season after promotion... 

Edited by Major Cunt

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

A mess ya say..sold ya say..globo homo ya say..beasty baby ..this place will never be like england..we look over at ya in puzzlement sometimes..and anyway your gang of elected clowns make our gang of elected clowns look like statesmen..I'm pleased to tell ya they're all soiling themselves with the prospect of the shinners gaining ground on them..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It will be no different to England in all likelihood. The number of "new Irish" has grown exponentially in 10 years. As for anyone soiling themselves at the rainbow flag waving Mary Lou, this is completely deluded.

Not to mention the 100,000  "Ukrainians" that are being dropped on you. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tiz true to be sure bally baby..we could only ever aspire to be gettin one over on you n yer people..if I had a forelock I'd be tuggin it to ya..lol 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I have in the past had arguments with Billy over this. The harsh truth is that it is likely that most English people do not really care either way or would actually support the idea of a united Ireland .. I for one would be perfectly happy to see a united Ireland.

49 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It will be no different to England in all likelihood. The number of "new Irish" has grown exponentially in 10 years. As for anyone soiling themselves at the rainbow flag waving Mary Lou, this is completely deluded.

It would be a similar reality for an independent Scotland that is within the EU .. the problem is that both Britain and Ireland are not part of mainland Europe .. we are on the fringe and are also a very convenient dumping ground and the fact that the vast majority of these dumped people speak at least a little English also makes it easier for them .. the advantage for mainland Europe (The EU) is that they are offshore so out of sight and out of mind.

8 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

I have in the past had arguments with Billy over this. The harsh truth is that it is likely that most English people do not really care either way or would actually support the idea of a united Ireland .. I for one would be perfectly happy to see a united Ireland.

This is pretty accurate.

33 minutes ago, nocti said:

This is pretty accurate.

TBH I see both Panzer and Billy as being caricatures of either side rather than real people .. if Panzer was for real he would be for a truly independent none EU united Ireland .. the shiners have sold any notion of an independent Ireland down the River Liffy. Billy totally unreal .. where is his religious protestant destroy all catholics fire and brimstone?

19 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

TBH I see both Panzer and Billy as being caricatures of either side rather than real people .. if Panzer was for real he would be for a truly independent none EU united Ireland .. the shiners have sold any notion of an independent Ireland down the River Liffy. Billy totally unreal .. where is his religious protestant destroy all catholics fire and brimstone?

dog plop

38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bastani was a big Jeremy Corbyn fan, so I'd take any political opinion he advocates with a large pinch of salt.

To be honest with you, I'd seen that tweet linked to elsewhere. I tend not to drift into that wankosphere, and have no idea who that particular cunt is. 

So what the fuck is going on here? If we are to believe the bullshit, Russia are struggling, about to run out of bullets or whatever they've claimed and are offering to massively reduce its military efforts in Ukraine. This offer was made at one of the latest 'Peace talks' apparently. The Russians allegedly tried to poison everyone at these peace talks (including their own cunt Abramovich) now poisoning people at a peace negotiation isn't peace seeking behaviour is it? Russia are playing games and will more than likely 'ramp up' (©️@Dyslexic cnut) their attacks. 

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

They're not being dropped on us beasty baby...we taking as many as want to come here..yiv a woeful grasp of the goins on here...next you'll be tellin me ya need a balaclava to be a republican..stick to billgatesisalizard.com..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

stick to billgatesisalizard.com..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I'll warn you now, P, Proper is a capricious beast. If he's had a bad day with the FTSE you could find yourseslf on the end of a lengthy ban for even this gentle ribbing.

If I were you, I'd immediately start PMing him pictures of Big Foot and donating to the site to fund his summer expedition to find the Loch Ness Monster.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

If@ProfB was able to contribute to the nom in question with an informed and entertaining opinion (although informed has an incredibly wide margin here) or get into a gloves off feud potentially resulting in a ban then I think her stock would be on the rise. Whether this is possible is certainly not a wager I'd take, but then again Leicester won the league in their first season after promotion... 

But I don't know what you are harping on about & nor do forum viewers, it's always some bollox  or 'in jokes'.

I mean:

7 hours ago,  ratcum said: 

dog plop

Surely I more than stay in lane by comparison?

Vladimir Putin - needs to be beheaded by Kate Middleton.