CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bone idle cunts.

Eric Cuntman

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't blame anyone in particular. More just the prevailing attitude and inclination to whine and bitch rather than fucking do something about it.

People are doing something about it. They're fucking off.

Might be the big fuck off or just a temporary setback until the next herd of newspacks migrates in for the slaughter. Either way, the current membership is clearly out of ideas until further notice.

On 16/02/2022 at 19:17, Eric Cuntman said:

@Decimus

@Dyslexic cnut

@Roadkill

@Stubby Pecker

@scotty

@Bubba C

@Old Chap Raasclaat

@King Billy

@Ape™️

For fucks sake do something! Neil, LCS, Baws and a couple of others are popping in erratically. Withers and Punkape are still banned, every cunt's fucked off. You'll miss this place if it dies. 

I'm here with Pen, Gyps and ProfB. If you don't do something soon, it's going to turn into a discussion forum for cunt ointment and knitting patterns. The top 4 spots on the leaderboard add up to 51. Shite.

Alright, keep your pants on you big bender. A break from the corner is never a bad thing and if what you suggest of decs going awol then the standard will be even worse than the current all time low.

You should know I’m a cunt to my core, I just need some half decent topics to get stuck into.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Alright, keep your pants on you big bender. A break from the corner is never a bad thing and if what you suggest of decs going awol then the standard will be even worse than the current all time low.

You should know I’m a cunt to my core, I just need some half decent topics to get stuck into.

I've never been in any doubt as to any of you being cunts to the core. Decs isn't really AWOL, he's the same as all of us, we just run out of steam and can't be bothered sometimes. It's just happened to everyone at the same time. Probably a lull after the storm, i.e. The Covid debacle. He'll be back, then some of the rest of us can have time off... the corner needs a Negan.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've never been in any doubt as to any of you being cunts to the core. Decs isn't really AWOL, he's the same as all of us, we just run out of steam and can't be bothered sometimes. It's just happened to everyone at the same time. Probably a lull after the storm, i.e. The Covid debacle. He'll be back, then some of the rest of us can have time off... the corner needs a Negan.

It does give more legitimacy to the theory that we're all actually Decimus that was being thrown around a few years back. Maybe we've just got severe multiple personality disorder.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It does give more legitimacy to the theory that we're all actually Decimus that was being thrown around a few years back. Maybe we've just got severe multiple personality disorder.

Decs claimed that he was everybody on here except you, me and Colonelkurtz.

And I resent the implication that any of my personalities suffer from 'disorders'. The female ones definitely don't.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Decs claimed that he was everybody on here except you, me and Colonelkurtz.

And I resent the implication that any of my personalities suffer from 'disorders'. The female ones definitely don't.

Wimmin, eh? Even when they're the result of a neurochemical imbalance deep inside the host brain, there's no fucking arguing with them.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

There is always a lull from time to time. Someone or something lights the touch paper and it will all start up again. All part of the cunting cycle.

Yo8 could always consider releasing the kraken (well the weedy little faggot called Pukeape) to get things rekindled.

• Like 4

On 16/02/2022 at 20:57, Eric Cuntman said:

And Major Cunt... and every other cunt I haven't named. The corner needs you. Slack fucking gay cunts.

I've recently been munching Valium by the handful mate, and could just about remember where my trainers are, let alone contribute any cunting. 

I hope this clears things up? 

Edited by Major Cunt
Desperate times call for heavy sedatives. I'm sure Proper would agree.
  • Like 1

On 18/02/2022 at 21:26, The Beast said:

There is always a lull from time to time. Someone or something lights the touch paper and it will all start up again. All part of the cunting cycle.

Are you sure? Is there no introspection? 

There's three mods, one is a know it all megalomaniac who seems to be the ying to the yang of another that has gone 200% tinfoil. The only partially sane one has died of sheep AIDS, God rest his sole (velcro gloves being listed on eBay soon). 

As others have said, release Withers and the bent golfist. The place needs an intracardiac adrenaline injection just now. 

• Like 2