CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen

Last Cunt Standing

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m in Arles tomorrow, Francis. Any culinary tips?

Frank's guide to culinary excellence:

1: Leave studio flat dressed like a total cunt.

2: Book a table for one.

3: Order the early bird special

4: Argue over the bill when it turns out that your two-for-one 'The Sun' coupons are only valid at a Wetherspoon's.

5: Kill yourself.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Frank's guide to culinary excellence:

1: Leave studio flat dressed like a total cunt.

2: Book a table for one.

3: Order the early bird special

4: Argue over the bill when it turns out that your two-for-one 'The Sun' coupons are only valid at a Wetherspoon's.

5: Kill yourself.

I hope you're drunk because this is diabolical. Fucking hell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ProfB said:

They don't like you, nor do I because you are horrible. Mrs Roots should ban you for being : horrible, boring, & ugly - inside & out.

No wonder no woman (or man) goes anywhere near you.

You forgot to mention the fact that DC resides in Merseyside ProfB, which would excuse him from blame regarding the last part of your observation.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

After being systematically taken apart by @Wolfie yesterday evening, as well as then utterly failing to follow through with your "more to come" promise, I'm surprised you've got the audacity to show your face on here tonight.

Log out, nobody is laughing at or with you. The only sound I can hear is the echo of the final nail being driven into your coffin.

Washed up, old queen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You forgot to mention the fact that DC resides in Merseyside ProfB, which would excuse him from blame regarding the last part of your observation.

Yes, I will let him off the hook.

I think he has 'mitigating' circumstances, but he's been very nasty to me before now. Does he have a small willy do you think? Hence his never ending moaning, & bullying? Maybe the smallest on the forum - I have four photos of bigger ones corner members emailed to me to 'review'.

Love ProfB xxx

1 minute ago, ProfB said:

Yes, I will let him off the hook.

I think he has 'mitigating' circumstances, but he's been very nasty to me before now. Does he have a small willy do you think? Hence his never ending moaning, & bullying? Maybe the smallest on the forum - I have four photos of bigger ones corner members emailed to me to 'review'.

Love ProfB xxx

PS one was ANON - I think it's Spotto's-  Admin?

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

I know Arles very well.. I have a small place up the road in Fontvieille. Send me a pm and I'll happily oblige. 

I sailed into Fontvielle on Saturday, down the Murray River. I have never seen such tired scruffy people in my life. The streets were littered with semen coated dogshit. Visited lately? See your PM.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

As i refrenced the other day about your proclaiming you're gonna make a new video for years ,I will also refrence your quote to panzy.

I havent read your crap for years ,its only now I'm seeing the haggered husk that once was "frank" ,you might as well get a yellow tie ,or live in shared accommodation like the past two cunts who left.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Snowy said:

As i refrenced the other day about your proclaiming you're gonna make a new video for years ,I will also refrence your quote to panzy.

I havent read your crap for years ,its only now I'm seeing the haggered husk that once was "frank" ,you might as well get a yellow tie ,or live in shared accommodation like the past two cunts who left.

Wash your mouth out, I’ll have you know bill had his own front door! 

• Like 3

Just now, Eddie said:

Wash your mouth out, I’ll have you know bill had his own front door! 

I have fond memories of bill . Mainly that his front door was the only thing he had.

I often think about him being kicked out of his shared accommodation, taking his precious door with him ,and just floating down the thames on it ,whilst harrasing passers bye about student loans and some other leftist shite he will pump out ,god bless his soul.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With our dog turd sniffing friend @cunt/r soles/joker, this is highly likely. He’s got a vast credit collection of preserved canine scats. God knows what the creepy deviant get up to with them.

I imagine the vile cunt has a room at home dedicated to his collection, various specimens, boxed, labelled and ready for inspection. 2014 was a vintage year apparently, and he only gets those out for special occasions. 

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

enough to raise my blood pressure

Oh, I do hope it's risen enough to cause a heart attack, along with the sexual dysfunction and  kidney disease that already inhabits your angry-little-man body, we'll hopefully be tramping down the dirt for you on the same day we do Her Maj. 🤞 ⚰️ 

Lovely! 😜

The shit show in Edinburgh right now has the Queen's four children following the hearse. 

Charles - Full military uniform, festooned in medals. Barely served in the military. Never saw action. 

Anne - Full military uniform, festooned in medals. Never served in the military. 

Edward - Full military uniform, a good few medals. Joined the Royal Marines, couldn't hack it and quit. 

Andrew. Wearing a suit with a good few medals, some of which were actually earned. Joined the Royal Navy in 1979. Retired from active duty in 2001 at the rank of Commander. Ultimately promoted to Vice Admiral in retirement. Saw active duty. 

I fucking despair. 

All because, allegedly, he fucked a 17 year old tart that had more sausage than the average German butcher. 

Fuck the lot of them. 

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

The shit show in Edinburgh right now has the Queen's four children following the hearse. 

Charles - Full military uniform, festooned in medals. Barely served in the military. Never saw action. 

Anne - Full military uniform, festooned in medals. Never served in the military. 

Edward - Full military uniform, a good few medals. Joined the Royal Marines, couldn't hack it and quit. 

Andrew. Wearing a suit with a good few medals, some of which were actually earned. Joined the Royal Navy in 1979. Retired from active duty in 2001 at the rank of Commander. Ultimately promoted to Vice Admiral in retirement. Saw active duty. 

I fucking despair. 

All because, allegedly, he fucked a 17 year old tart that had more sausage than the average German butcher. 

Fuck the lot of them. 

You've got a stiffy for Andrew, we get it. Now shut the fuck up about the sinister cunt and maybe wonder how you'd feel about him if it was your 17 year old daughter he was fingering in the Pizza Express.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You've got a stiffy for Andrew, we get it. Now shut the fuck up about the sinister cunt and maybe wonder how you'd feel about him if it was your 17 year old daughter he was fingering in the Pizza Express.

39 minutes ago, Goober said:

I fucking despair. 

Fuck the lot of them. 

Goober are you in Edinburgh?