CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its certainly not over. Superb high drama after the amendment vote was taken. All the tory MP's, front and back benchers, who voted against the amendment walked out of the house en masse leaving a solitary JRM to toss a parliamentary hand grenade into the proceedings. In a point of order, he announced emergency legislation will be read on Monday which was set aside for a Queens Speech debate. The opposition requested The Speaker demand that JRM explain himself. Cue a stammering and flustered Bercow conceding that he was powerless to do so as the announcement was made as a point of order rather than an announcement of urgent business. Clearly, the Tories had done the maths and knew how the vote would pan out.

JRM then calmly walked out whilst an SNP MP was making a point of order, addressing thin air.

French President Emmanuel Macron spoke to Mr Johnson by phone after his Commons defeat, telling him a delay to Brexit "would be in no one's interest," according to a French official.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Same as. Can't be beaten for service. 

The third of 3 likes granted within a space of seconds by Frank.

What with the awfulness of the content "liked",the seconds it took to like/read it, plus the fact he's been at it all week, Frank's leaderboard manipulation is becoming blatantly obvious.

@Mrs Roops despite being caught at it on numerous occasions, it would seem that @Frank has not learned his lesson.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What with the awfulness of the content "liked",the seconds it took to like/read it, plus the fact he's been at it all week, Frank's leaderboard manipulation is becoming blatantly obvious.

@Mrs Roops despite being caught at it on numerous occasions, it would seem that @Frank has not learned his lesson.

I agree totally. Roops took 130 odd likes from me a while back for one incident. No warning. No previous. Definitely ‘No consistency’ moderation in action. Franks previous status obviously entitles him to post ‘idiot’ ten times a day and the rest of the time just lurk in the shadows dishing out likes to punters that he knows will annoy certain people. Sad when someone can’t slip away with a bit of self respect intact. Gazza springs to mind but even he would fuck off into obscurity if his legs withered away like Franks spaghetti spindles.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I agree totally. Roops took 130 odd likes from me a while back for one incident. No warning. No previous. Definitely ‘No consistency’ moderation in action. Franks previous status obviously entitles him to post ‘idiot’ ten times a day and the rest of the time just lurk in the shadows dishing out likes to punters that he knows will annoy certain people. Sad when someone can’t slip away with a bit of self respect intact. Gazza springs to mind but even he would fuck off into obscurity if his legs withered away like Franks spaghetti spindles.

Strangely enough Mrs R took a load of likes off me including some well deserved ones that I had given to Judge because crybaby @Decimus complained to her.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I understand why Proper used to keep him about years ago. He was almost universally hated, but when he went in hard it was a spectacle to behold. Post counts would go up, and he'd thin the herd of undesirables.

What's the point in him now, though? He hasn't posted anything properly nasty in three years, all he does is skulk around throwing the same old three word shit about. That and top up the likes of the only few members who don't think that he's an absolute bag of useless fucking shit. And the only reason they don't, is because they're universally despised for their shitness, too.

@Admin ban and permanently delete him. His sole purpose has been made redundant through his total inability to reach the dizzy heights he was formerly capable of achieving.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I understand why Proper used to keep him about years ago. He was almost universally hated, but when he went in hard it was a spectacle to behold. Post counts would go up, and he'd thin the herd of undesirables.

What's the point in him now, though? He hasn't posted anything properly nasty in three years, all he does is skulk around throwing the same old three word shit about. That and top up the likes of the only few members who don't think that he's an absolute bag of useless fucking shit. And the only reason they don't, is because they're universally despised for their shitness, too.

@Admin ban and permanently delete him. His sole purpose has been made redundant through his total inability to reach the dizzy heights he was formerly capable of achieving.

And delete Nosperm while you’re at it. All it does it stir up shit. 

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Grassing little cunt.

Sorry  @Bubba C, it wasn't you after all.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ape said:

And delete Nosperm while you’re at it. All it does it stir up shit. 

You may “hang out” and live in Tesco but I wouldn’t be seen dead in the place as long as it is patronised by underclass flotsam such as yourself.

Supermarket margins a slim in the gritty, mass supermarket arena.I delightfully pay inflated prices to avoid co-mingling with Morlock decaying scum like you....

Fuck off.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It's just a pity she didn't take your worthless life. lol.

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It's just a pity she didn't take your worthless life. lol.

I met someone who knows you today. They were doing some demolition work in Brondy, a Muslim immigrant infested slum estate just outside Paris. He said that you are a big shot on the banlieue (sink estate) known as ‘Department 93’, probably the shithole of all shitholes in the shithole known as France. He said you call yourself ‘Le Fagin’ and control a gang of unwashed and uneducated juvenile criminals from your filthy state subsidised hovel, surrounded by goose shit and discarded litter.

To be honest I am a little surprised. I think you’re definitely punching above your weight and when your lice infested protégés suss out what a tosser you are, they will dispense the justice you deserve.

Fuck off  lol.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I met someone who knows you today. They were doing some demolition work in Brondy, a Muslim immigrant infested slum estate just outside Paris. He said that you are a big shot on the banlieue (sink estate) known as ‘Department 93’, probably the shithole of all shitholes in the shithole known as France. He said you call yourself ‘Le Fagin’ and control a gang of unwashed and uneducated juvenile criminals from your filthy state subsidised hovel, surrounded by goose shit and discarded litter.

To be honest I am a little surprised. I think you’re definitely punching above your weight and when your lice infested protégés suss out what a tosser you are, they will dispense the justice you deserve.

Fuck off  lol.

terrible

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He said you call yourself ‘Le Fagin’ and control a gang of unwashed and uneducated juvenile criminals from your filthy state subsidised hovel, surrounded by goose shit and discarded litter.

He's part of a group of fucking idiots on here though that have been chucking more metaphorical shit about than a H Block dirty protest. The very same flotsam and jetsam have propelled him to the penthouse suite. The septics back from under his rock, Pens getting above it's station, and Punkers will no doubt be telling us he's just finished sitting in the commons. I've never seen the place in such a fucking shambles since I joined!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Yer not still gibberin about yer like post count shite again are ya?..build a bridge.. march over it and then set fire to it.

Panzermurphybaby 

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Bubba C, I unreservedly apologise for calling you a grass,  and will, of course, accept any animosity you hold toward me.  Get well soon.

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer not still gibberin about yer like post count shite again are ya?..build a bridge.. march over it and then set fire to it.

Panzermurphybaby 

Mind ‘yer’ own business.

Stick to the subjects you paddies have expertise in.                       

A  potatoes

B  Guinness

C  Diddly Dee music

D  Impersonating a real country

E  Blowing up innocent people

F  Colluding with and covering up for the Catholic Churches paedophile activity.

G  Exporting your population to first world countries. Mainly the UK. 

H  Sucking the EU cock.

Thats plenty to be getting on with.

KB