CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I hesitate to ask, as I suspect the Corner will be full of tinfoil-hatted refuseniks who want to argue that it’s the same every year, hospitals are half empty, what about the Nightingales yadda yadda, but I’m amazed it has not yet been mentioned that ICU’s all over the UK are reporting overcrowding, impending oxygen shortages and are asking anyone with any experience of managing prone unconscious people to report for immediate duty. 

@Neil, get that white coat dusted off. Don’t worry about the blood stains. 

But seriously, what an epic shitshow.

You missed a trick retiring when you did. You could've been sitting in your surgery taking just three phone calls a day and still getting paid full whack. Then there's the £12.58 per jab that'll be paid for administering the covid vaccines. With each GP averaging over 2000 registered patients and each requiring two doses you could have bought half of Western Australia if you'd worked another two years. 

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

You missed a trick retiring when you did. You could've been sitting in your surgery taking just three phone calls a day and still getting paid full whack. Then there's the £12.58 per jab that'll be paid for administering the covid vaccines. With each GP averaging over 2000 registered patients and each requiring two doses you could have bought half of Western Australia if you'd worked another two years. 

Why would anyone want to buy half of Western Australia? I'd rather spend the money on a 75 inch TV.

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I hesitate to ask, as I suspect the Corner will be full of tinfoil-hatted refuseniks who want to argue that it’s the same every year, hospitals are half empty, what about the Nightingales yadda yadda, but I’m amazed it has not yet been mentioned that ICU’s all over the UK are reporting overcrowding, impending oxygen shortages and are asking anyone with any experience of managing prone unconscious people to report for immediate duty. 

It's not good. The A&E I presently work at is by no means the busiest, but it always gets overrun during the winter months. Usually there is the odd quiet day during winter to regroup and free the system up and get the flow of patients moving through the hospital, but this won't be happening this winter. The lockdowns have not reduced infection rates sufficiently. This virus is everywhere, legislation is not going to stop it.

The NHS is not going to make it this winter. Cutting beds to the bone, 2.5 per 1000 cunts, is coming home to roost.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My friend is an ICU nurse and she says her unit is full of fat fucks. And that's just the staff.

I thank you. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Goober said:

I’m very happy with my decision, thanks all the same. Your lazy and baseless slander in the general direction of general practice is pretty much the reason I cashed out when I did. I don’t know a single GP who hasn’t felt completely overwhelmed this year, just like Secondary care. Oh and the maths you quoted works out at about 20 grand after tax and pension. Pah.

If I want a little pension top up I can always work down here a couple of mornings a week for a mate of mine who has a private billing surgery. But to be honest, I can’t be arsed with the forms. 

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

It's not good. The A&E I presently work at is by no means the busiest, but it always gets overrun during the winter months. Usually there is the odd quiet day during winter to regroup and free the system up and get the flow of patients moving through the hospital, but this won't be happening this winter. The lockdowns have not reduced infection rates sufficiently. This virus is everywhere, legislation is not going to stop it.

The NHS is not going to make it this winter. Cutting beds to the bone, 2.5 per 1000 cunts, is coming home to roost.  

This may sound a daft question but are there any patients in these wards that do not actually need to be there.. ie could safely be recovering at home?

20 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You should have made that trip Pen. From what we hear Blighty is in real dire straights along with the USA. It aint looking good. 

The countries not only blighted by the likes of @Decimus, @Ape™️and @Eric Cuntman. residing there, It's pretty well been completely blighted by covid as well. In other words, it's fucked i reckon. I'll send a request for our Jacinda Ardern to come and sort you fuckers out. You can thank me later. 

There is a problem though .. fight amongst ourselves perhaps, but come to the battle itself and we would all turn on you.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You should have made that trip Pen. From what we hear Blighty is in real dire straights along with the USA. It aint looking good. 

The countries not only blighted by the likes of @Decimus, @Ape™️and @Eric Cuntman. residing there, It's pretty well been completely blighted by covid as well. In other words, it's fucked i reckon. I'll send a request for our Jacinda Ardern to come and sort you fuckers out. You can thank me later. 

The country is.  You stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You along with many others have missed something, have missed something .. not only is NZ much more thinly populated than the UK but it is also separated from the nearest  other landmass by about 1,000 miles. I think that I have pointed out that thet will be very few people paddling or travelling to NZ on lilo and inflatables. Also it is far easier for your government to quarantine NZ from sources of infection and with that small population NZ could easily be totally self sufficient for an indefinite period. Of course it is also easy for you government to cream and point at other countries without having to face the same practicalities. I do have a lot of relatives in NZ and my impessions is that most people there are small town hillbillies.

28 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You're desperate name dropping and rattling aside, your soliciting of Pen has now backfired. Dyslexic Cnut seems to have abandoned you, the vast majority of the site ignores you, and the rest of us will never let you forget the embarrassment of your plagiarising and bullshitting antics.

Where are you going to turn to next? You're fast running out of options and you're rapidly becoming the new @Salty Piss Flap . I give it a week until you're permanently banned due to a shit flinging meltdown. It'd probably be best for all concerned if you left voluntarily with whatever small amount of dignity you have left.

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

Boris sez youll be gettin 350 million a week...did ya see the bus?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You're desperate name dropping and rattling aside, your soliciting of Pen has now backfired. Dyslexic Cnut seems to have abandoned you, the vast majority of the site ignores you, and the rest of us will never let you forget the embarrassment of your plagiarising and bullshitting antics.

Where are you going to turn to next? You're fast running out of options and you're rapidly becoming the new @Salty Piss Flap . I give it a week until you're permanently banned due to a shit flinging meltdown. It'd probably be best for all concerned if you left voluntarily with whatever small amount of dignity you have left.

It was actually me who solicited him and I nicked his wallet .. you should be getting his credit cards and pin numbers in the post.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

This may sound a daft question but are there any patients in these wards that do not actually need to be there.. ie could safely be recovering at home?

Always. However, organising care at home is not always straight forward when people have multiple comorbidities and complex needs. 

The social care system is unfit to manage the number of older people in such a position. The underpinning problem, as with many of the ills in the UK, is that it takes two wage earners to run a family, unless one is in the top 10% of earners. There is not any way a family can care for their own relatives without the input of outside help.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Always. However, organising care at home is not always straight forward when people have multiple comorbidities and complex needs. 

The social care system is unfit to manage the number of older people in such a position. The underpinning problem, as with many of the ills in the UK, is that it takes two wage earners to run a family, unless one is in the top 10% of earners. There is not any way a family can care for their own relatives without the input of outside help.

I would suspect a part large of the problem are the number of people who are born chronically ill and will require care throughout their lives. Add to this the number of people who survive major injury (often at a fairly young age) but who will also need lifelong care.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You along with many others have missed something, have missed something .. not only is NZ much more thinly populated than the UK but it is also separated from the nearest  other landmass by about 1,000 miles. I think that I have pointed out that thet will be very few people paddling or travelling to NZ on lilo and inflatables. Also it is far easier for your government to quarantine NZ from sources of infection and with that small population NZ could easily be totally self sufficient for an indefinite period. Of course it is also easy for you government to cream and point at other countries without having to face the same practicalities. I do have a lot of relatives in NZ and my impessions is that most people there are small town hillbillies.

Nz is on my list of countries to visit its beatiful, and Canada 

21 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

That would make it much like Devon then. But i think you call them tramps. Hillbillies is such an American term, you need to stop using that sort of shite language. We stopped even their ships even coming here decades ago under the David Lange government. NZ is nuclear free, we dont want the war mongering cunts in this neck of the woods. Blighty should do the same. Fuck off. 

Captain Cook was a cunt.

Rapa Nui was a hip-hop wanker.