CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We were all new blood once. When @Roadkill and myself joined, we had to fight wars that you couldn't comprehend in your nightmares. Forged and hardened in the crucible of cerebral conflict... 

And then there are other recent arrivals... @Williewhoopassjohnson @Weary&Disgusted @Trucking Funt Et al, have all settled in and become valued members of the corner without too many problems. 

Maybe it's just wankers like you and Johnny that can't hack it.

The weasel cunt doesn't know he's born. Not only were you hounded by the usual suspects, but back in the day Frank would also rear his ugly head and give new members constant and unrelenting abuse.

Nowadays, as shown with DC, he's more interested in cosying up to them because every other cunt on here absolutely fucking despises him. I suppose when you're a faded A lister, the only way you can get hard is to regale unsuspecting and unbiased new faces with tales of former glories. 

@Frank despite @Dyslexic cnut and @JohnnySaucePants taking a fucking savage beating and embarrassing themselves more and more with each post they make, the most pathetic cunt to emerge from this whole sorry debacle is you. You've completely lost your edge and killer instinct and should fuck off and never post again. 

Wanker.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We were all new blood once. When @Roadkill and myself joined, we had to fight wars that you couldn't comprehend in your nightmares. Forged and hardened in the crucible of cerebral conflict... 

And then there are other recent arrivals... @Williewhoopassjohnson @Weary&Disgusted @Trucking Funt Et al, have all settled in and become valued members of the corner without too many problems. 

Maybe it's just wankers like you and Johnny that can't hack it.

You've seen things that people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. You watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time for Dyslexic and Johnny to die. 

• Like 1

Just now, Goober said:

You've seen things that people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. You watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

'They drew first blood colonel, they drew first blood..'

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

ER... just let go of the fucking pigeon and die you cunt. 

On 17/12/2020 at 16:26, Dyslexic cnut said:

Eric, it’s beneath you to play the PM game mate. My PM to you, which was well received as I recall, was just that, A P.M. to YOU! Frankly, why you’ve introduced it into a squabble between two other members is puzzling and disappointing. I’m happy to PM you as a newbie who has been advised to in the past by other highly esteemed seniors on here. I have been PM’d myself by other beasts on here, the difference is, I wouldn’t dream of making them public. This forum is a game mate, it’s not real life. Some of you seem to be forgetting this. Any comment on @Decimusadvising on how to make a genuine post/message be altered, then re-posted as fact? Does this not compromise the bloke’s credibility on here or is that now acceptable conduct? Any message I sent to you, regarding @JohnnySaucePantswas done by my own instigation, misplaced as it may have been, I trusted you. Johnny never asked for your assistance or for anyone to go easy on him. Read what I said again. Disappointing mate.

'Mate, playing the PM game after I PM'd Eric, and then I PM'd myself having a wank and then he said what so-and-so said in their PM mate, ner ner ner...'  oh shut up you self-important boring fucking Scouse bumcloth. Honestly, it's your modesty that gets me:

'I have respect for some seniors on here who smelled promise and PM’d me in my early weeks'

'I got to number two on the leader board due to pure talent which in my unsupported case it was.'

'I was meant to meet Chet one time. He died 2 days after standing our group up....wasn’t personal. Stunning choice Francinettissimo.'

I'm beginning to sense you may yet prove me correct:

On 17/11/2020 at 23:05, Wolfie said:

Most loudmouth cunts, especially oversensitive and easily triggered petulant ones, appear immune to basic manners when put to the test. It's typical for newbies to be aggressive, but the repetition soon runs out of steam. I'm fucking desperate for some of this year's new blood to prove worthy of the Corner, but I honestly don't rate your chances of survival, DC. I'll be surprised if you're still here in January. We'll see.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have you hacked @Eric Cuntman’s inbox, dickhead? Failing that, the PM function is officially fucked and of no use anymore or are we to assume that a PM to certain individuals really is a message to all of his little mates. You are a self confessed post adulterer, are we to assume that you can now access other member’s inboxes too? You’re sad enough to spend your life trying you warped limited cunt. Fuck off, embarrassment.

I've featured on the leaderboard many a time but have never felt the need to message other members for reassurance and a pat on the head. 

The only reason you reached number two was by using the tired and tested caged primate technique, chucking enough shit at the board in the hope that some of it sticks to a like...

Your inability to initially edit a post just reinforces the Corner tenant that all northerners are fucking thick, bar @Roadkill who as a geordie is immune to the belief.

Stop the arse kissing and start making us laugh. You're lucky @judgetwi has died of Covid as one of his many prejudices are scousers and brown noses. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goober said:

@Cuntybawswill shoot his load when he reads this as I just have

I’ve tried the blade runner thing with the autist cunt before but he didn’t bite.

p.s. I really enjoyed the new film

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure Mrs Roop's can confirm where you were posting from. Forgive me if I don't take your word for it as Eric has just confirmed above that you've lied through your teeth AGAIN.

"Ooooh Eric, mate, mate, mate, are you proud of me?"

Move on or move out. Final warning. 

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Preventing sex offenders from reoffending will help safeguard all members of society and help to empty our prisons.

I propose Cuntscorner form a prison visitors group with specific focus on sex offenders.Many posters on here could provide valuable life experience in helping offenders confront their demons and move forward positively.

What establishment are you currently serving time in? The only reason I ask is so that I can inform the screws that you're hiding more up your cavernous sphincter than Winston's mamba. 

I'd wager that on a cavity search they'd find half of B wings phones and chargers. 

You've been rumbled... 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Dyslexic cnut you've been lurking in silence for quite some time now, as you aren't posting anything to try and save your weasel hide, I assume that you must be frantically firing off PMs to Eric begging him to intercede on your behalf, "as it's Christmas".

What have you got to say for yourself?

This is a bit over the top.  DC just got dragged into Johnny's fight, but I don't think he deserves the hoofing he is getting.  Can I submit a plea for clemency here, your honour ?

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

This is a bit over the top.  DC just got dragged into Johnny's fight, but I don't think he deserves the hoofing he is getting.  Can I submit a claim for clemency here, your honour ?

You can try, Weary, but the foreman of the jury has just returned a guilty verdict... 

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Move on or move out. Final warning. 

How ironic coming from a once champion greyhound who's only contribution now is a shit in the local park... 

You really are finished here, but that's why you invested in the site, a desperate attempt to remain relevant! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

This is a bit over the top.  DC just got dragged into Johnny's fight, but I don't think he deserves the hoofing he is getting.  Can I submit a plea for clemency here, your honour ?

He didn't get dragged into it, W&D, he shoved his nose in willingly and took it upon himself to beg Eric to go easy on Johnny. This is despite the fact that Saucepants has delighted in winding Eric up with sickening tales of animal torture and has also spent the past few weeks endlessly trolling the forum. He's getting what he deserves for siding with a man who allegedly gleefully tortures cats and spends his free time telling others about it.

• Like 1