CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1/2 Christmas trees 🎄 - WTF

ProfB

After the unfortunate Spanish 🐷s in blankets episode in M&S, comes disaster in Argos, they tried to sell me a 1/2 Christmas tree, apparently these are trendy?  I wanted a full tree, what am I supposed to do - buy two halves, or three halves for an extra bushy tree.

I’ve got a lot of balls to hang on it & a glamorous fairy.

Only someone with half a brain wants half a tree - half a turkey please, & sprout halves.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, ProfB said:

After the unfortunate Spanish 🐷s in blankets episode in M&S, comes disaster in Argos, they tried to sell me a 1/2 Christmas tree, apparently these are trendy?  I wanted a full tree, what am I supposed to do - buy two halves, or three halves for an extra bushy tree.

Only someone with half a brain wants half a tree - half a turkey please, & sprout halves.

Never mind that, more importantly, what are you getting me for Tinsel day ?

6 hours ago, ProfB said:

What did Tommy Steele find in his Christmas pudding?

11 hours ago, ProfB said:

Terrible news. Where will you hang your balls this Christmas?

18 hours ago, ProfB said:

I'm intrigued. Is it just the top half or the bottom half they sell? or do you get a choice.

33 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm intrigued. Is it just the top half or the bottom half they sell? or do you get a choice.

Let Agros explain to BigBollox:

Half a tree might sound a bit odd, but bear with us, there's a method in our madness. A huge hit last Christmas, this half tree is designed for smaller rooms. It sits flush against the wall, only taking up half the space (45cm front-to-back). And who looks at the back of their tree anyway? To save you hours of searching for (and untangling) last year's lights, the tree comes pre-lit! We've strung 120 bulbs of warm white light around the tree, so you won't have to.

WHO LOOKS AT THE BACK OF THIER TREE? & 'so you don't have to' quote. I don't do bulbs, not with my balls.

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Terrible news. Where will you hang your balls this Christmas?

Went to Homebase, for a normal tree, my balls will glisten over the festive period.

4 hours ago, ProfB said:

Let Agros explain to BigBollox:

Half a tree might sound a bit odd, but bear with us, there's a method in our madness. A huge hit last Christmas, this half tree is designed for smaller rooms. It sits flush against the wall, only taking up half the space (45cm front-to-back). And who looks at the back of their tree anyway? To save you hours of searching for (and untangling) last year's lights, the tree comes pre-lit! We've strung 120 bulbs of warm white light around the tree, so you won't have to.

WHO LOOKS AT THE BACK OF THIER TREE? & 'so you don't have to' quote. I don't do bulbs, not with my balls.

Went to Homebase, for a normal tree, my balls will glisten over the festive period.

Problem solved! All that is left is to apply some baby oil and a liberal sprinkling of glitter for extra sparkle. And don't forget to stuff that fairy on the top.

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@King Billy’s got loads. Only thing is, he’s using @Neiland his van to deliver them.

@King Billy is either gonna have to slash his prices or his trees. Mind you, he's still got the massage parlour to fall back on. Punkers is obsessed with the place which leads me to the conclusion he's finally ready to loose his virginity (to a woman). Being the batter may prove a bridge to far with the strain creating a brain sized prolapse. 

Strange man... 

• Like 1