CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

16 minutes ago, cunt said:

About as sexy as the women's underwear section of a Grattan catalogue, you sad fuckin' wanker. 🦙

I wouldn't expect you to find another human being attractive, R-soles. While I'll never understand, I am beginning to face up to the sad fact some get their kicks among the quietest aisles in Pets At Home.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

My first love. Literally. 

We all felt that way Frank. I met her in '74, at Central Sound Studios, Denmark Street. I was working for Freddie Packham, and Simaen Skolfied, who engineered this number.

Nice girl, she made me, a lowly tape-op, coffee during a break in recording. It was awful, and I poured it into a pot plant. 

21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

We all felt that way Frank. I met her in '74, at Central Sound Studios, Denmark Street. I was working for Freddie Packham, and Simaen Skolfied, who engineered this number.

Nice girl, she made me, a lowly tape-op, coffee during a break in recording. It was awful, and I poured it into a pot plant. 

Withers I haven't directly responded to you in over two years. What do you want from me? 

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Withers I haven't directly responded to you in over two years. What do you want from me? 

What’s going on at Marble Arch’ entrance to Hyde Park, Frank? 
There were carpet prayers on Sunday evening, at least thirty of the fuckers kneeling and rocking like a chain of kaftan clad metronomes. 

At least some cha-cha-cha prancers, by the band stand/ Mr Whippy at the bottom corner played some entertaining music, while shaking their posteriors rhythmically. 

I despair of London, I really do.

There's not a full blooded male I know that didn't say out loud "Fuck Me!" when they first saw her walk out on that Fair ride in those skin tight black shiny leggings in Grease. I've lost count of the wanks I had as a teenager rewinding that bit. Time wasn't kind to her as in later years she had as much botox in her chops as spunk I lost in honouring her back in the day.

"You're the cum that I want, Ooh Ooh Ooh"

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

There's not a full blooded male I know that didn't say out loud "Fuck Me!" when they first saw her walk out on that Fair ride in those skin tight black shiny leggings in Grease. I've lost count of the wanks I had as a teenager rewinding that bit. Time wasn't kind to her as in later years she had as much botox in her chops as spunk I lost in honouring her back in the day.

Quite the eulogy, Neil.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Neil, true story. I fingered her in the mid-70’s and she split the cuticle on my right middle finger that never ever grew straight after that. If I’m honest, she had a musty quim but she did get the ale in. Fairplay.

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Neil, true story. I fingered her in the mid-70’s and she split the cuticle on my right middle finger that never ever grew straight after that. If I’m honest, she had a musty quim but she did get the ale in. Fairplay.

Most fannies in their mid-70's are a bit musty I should imagine.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Boy’s got pipes. The Jam version is a bit anaemic for me. 

I actually prefer the Jam version, it's that little bit more "aggressive", but they've both got their merits..

All Mod Cons, though, what a fucking album in its day!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

A mate of mine said he lost his virginity to Down in The Tube Station at Midnight. Apart from enduring endless shit about the song lasting four minutes and forty three seconds, he had to put up with being asked if he’d come on the Tube every single time we met up for beers. Poor bastard died way too early of a nasty cancer, but went out with a thunderous round of applause in the Crematorium, when his parents played his apparently favourite song as the service ended. 

I don’t really know why I told you that. Goodnight. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A mate of mine said he lost his virginity to Down in The Tube Station at Midnight. Apart from enduring endless shit about the song lasting four minutes and forty three seconds, he had to put up with being asked if he’d come on the Tube every single time we met up for beers. Poor bastard died way too early of a nasty cancer, but went out with a thunderous round of applause in the Crematorium, when his parents played his apparently favourite song as the service ended. 

I don’t really know why I told you that. Goodnight. 

My auld fella requested ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ for his final bbq song. My Jam obsessed mate had ‘Going Underground’ played when we torched him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I actually prefer the Jam version, it's that little bit more "aggressive", but they've both got their merits..

Indeed - a superb album - still listen to my original vinyl copy and always crank it up when I reach “In The Crowd”, which is fucking magnificent. I grew up round Woking and have always been a huge fan. I saw Mr Weller perform earlier in the year and he didn’t disappoint. 

• Like 1