CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Concurred. The lazy fucking cunt.

And he's off again, I am beginning to wonder if he's in some mental hospital and has to suck someone off to get a minute browsing the corner. Either that or he's doing some sort of weird @Carl Sway type silent protest, or shock horror...he could be Carl. What a sinister pair of cunts or cunt. 

9 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

I for one would be perfectly happy to see a united Ireland.

I for one would be perfectly happy to hear of your well overdue death, as long as it was agonisingly painful for you, and watched by a huge crowd of cheering bystanders.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'll warn you now, P, Proper is a capricious beast. If he's had a bad day with the FTSE you could find yourseslf on the end of a lengthy ban for even this gentle ribbing.

If I were you, I'd immediately start PMing him pictures of Big Foot and donating to the site to fund his summer expedition to find the Loch Ness Monster.

This is the home of internment without trial my hair sniffing friend ..bring it on

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

This is the home of internment without trial my hair sniffing friend ..bring it on

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Nah, P, it's not, that would be Northern Ireland, which isn't your home or any other citizen of the Republic. It's British, and whilst I couldn't care less who "owns" it, it gives me great pleasure that it winds you up whenever you see the Union flag fluttering over Stormont.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nah, P, it's not, that would be Northern Ireland, which isn't your home or any other citizen of the Republic. It's British, and whilst I couldn't care less who "owns" it, it gives me great pleasure that it winds you up whenever you see the Union flag fluttering over Stormont.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

Funny isn't it, KB?

Who would have thought that the son of two full blooded citizens of the Republic would take against the frothing, Sinn Fein rhetoric of Panzy?

Him and his ilk need to start recognising that without the diaspora, Eire as a politically and militarily insignificant country wouldn't even have had a seat at the table during The Good Friday Agreement.

They turn their noses up and call us plastic paddies, but the more of us they alienate, the more their nationalist agenda dies in the water. He should be licking Proper and my respective arseholes if he ever wants to see his rag of a flag flying high in Ulster.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I see that Éire has expelled four Russian diplomats on the advice of their intelligence service, essentially accusing them of being spies. 

I'm not sure what's more surprising, that Russia would spy on a country as insignificant as Ireland (they must have an interest in forecast potato yields) or that they could find enough people with an IQ above 80 to form an entire 'Intelligence' service. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Dyslexic cnut I see you peeping in, get stuck in again muppet. The past is the past, let's move on and here's hoping your comeback goes a lot better than your first attempt. Lol.

The return of DC would be very welcome as it might reignite my inner cunt, which currently seems to have gone out.

• Like 4

Just now, Ape™️ said:

The return of DC would be very welcome as it might reignite my inner cunt, which currently seems to have gone out.

I get it, Ape. I went through a similar experience for most of January and February. I hope you find your inspiration again, when you're in full throttle mode you're easily one of the best commentators on here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I get it, Ape. I went through a similar experience for most of January and February. I hope you find your inspiration again, when you're in full throttle mode you're easily one of the best commentators on here.

*waits for some reaction to this post from the dick-swinger and the weasel*

14 minutes ago, Goober said:

I see that Éire has expelled four Russian diplomats on the advice of their intelligence service, essentially accusing them of being spies. 

I'm not sure what's more surprising, that Russia would spy on a country as insignificant as Ireland (they must have an interest in forecast potato yields) or that they could find enough people with an IQ above 80 to form an entire 'Intelligence' 

'Irish Intelligence' somehow don't really work does it? 

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Funny isn't it, KB?

Who would have thought that the son of two full blooded citizens of the Republic would take against the frothing, Sinn Fein rhetoric of Panzy?

Him and his ilk need to start recognising that without the diaspora, Eire as a politically and militarily insignificant country wouldn't even have had a seat at the table during The Good Friday Agreement.

They turn their noses up and call us plastic paddies, but the more of us they alienate, the more their nationalist agenda dies in the water. He should be licking Proper and my respective arseholes if he ever wants to see his rag of a flag flying high in Ulster.

As a NI born and raised Protestant Decs, albeit the offspring of a Catholic mother and a Protestant father, I grew up in Ulster during the worst times of the conflict. I was always aware of the genuinely held beliefs and seemingly impossible to resolve ambitions of both communities in a small outpost of the U.K. 

I witnessed first hand the inbred mistrust and even hatred of the two communities, but due to the unusual and frowned upon circumstances of my parents Union my brothers and I were lucky enough to see the madness of the whole situation growing up.  All the ‘No Surrender’ etc etc posts I make are mostly in jest and are not based on any hill that I’d be willing to die on. On the contrary, if the majority voted to unite Ireland I’d be quite happy to see that take place. I find it bizarre that Panzy appears so unable to hide his hatred for anything British that he doesn’t seem able to discuss any topic whatsoever without interjecting some ridiculous Brit bashing nonsense into the dialogue.

Im not saying he’s thick or anything, but he does appear to be extremely fucking thick.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

As a NI born and raised Protestant Decs, albeit the offspring of a Catholic mother and a Protestant father, I grew up in Ulster during the worst times of the conflict. I was always aware of the genuinely held beliefs and seemingly impossible to resolve ambitions of both communities in a small outpost of the U.K. 

I witnessed first hand the inbred mistrust and even hatred of the two communities, but due to the unusual and frowned upon circumstances of my parents Union my brothers and I were lucky enough to see the madness of the whole situation growing up.  All the ‘No Surrender’ etc etc posts I make are mostly in jest and are not based on any hill that I’d be willing to die on. On the contrary, if the majority voted to unite Ireland I’d be quite happy to see that take place. I find it bizarre that Panzy appears so unable to hide his hatred for anything British that he doesn’t seem able to discuss any topic whatsoever without interjecting some ridiculous Brit bashing nonsense into the dialogue.

Im not saying he’s thick or anything, but he does appear to be extremely fucking thick.

I've just watched all of Bridgerton don't tell me I hate the brit ..ya make great telly as I've pointed out on many an occasion.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

They're not being dropped on us beasty baby...we taking as many as want to come here..yiv a woeful grasp of the goins on here...next you'll be tellin me ya need a balaclava to be a republican..stick to billgatesisalizard.com..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Between the ages of 10 to 16, I spent most Friday and Saturday evenings in Irish social clubs in North London accompanied by men that wouldn't think twice about parking a car laden with explosives in a pre-determined place. The very same men would happily raise their plastic children in the U.K, some even had English wives. When I went to Mass on Sunday, the same man would be the Eucharist Minister serving me the Body of Christ. The hypocrisy of it all is not lost on me. 

However, what is lost on you, is that 20,000 refugees has become 100,000 and will likely be 200,000, from a country that is over 99% white, yet 1 in 3 of these refugees is African. You'll be taking as many of these frauds as you are told.

The very small number of genuine Welsh, Scottish, English and Irish nationalists all realise the threat of the globo homo agenda to their way of life. Everyone else has taken the money and the injections. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

Between the ages of 10 to 16, I spent most Friday and Saturday evenings in Irish social clubs in North London accompanied by men that wouldn't think twice about parking a car laden with explosives in a pre-determined place. The very same men would happily raise their plastic children in the U.K, some even had English wives. When I went to Mass on Sunday, the same man would be the Eucharist Minister serving me the Body of Christ. The hypocrisy of it all is not lost on me. 

However, what is lost on you, is that 20,000 refugees has become 100,000 and will likely be 200,000, from a country that is over 99% white, yet 1 in 3 of these refugees is African. You'll be taking as many of these frauds as you are told.

The very small number of genuine Welsh, Scottish, English and Irish nationalists all realise the threat of the globo homo agenda to their way of life. Everyone else has taken the money and the injections. 

Reality is beasty baby..wealthy western nations need healthy flow of workers..you've already had a taste of what happens when the migrants fuck off..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Were you a cheerleader when you were at school?

The asterisk (*) symbol is simply showing the current low level of cuntitude @Ape™️ is operating on. Its most often seen used these days by sexually confused teenagers who've convinced themselves they're animal-human hybrids known as "Furries":

6ch4t143fc221.png

This is clearly a desperate situation, and not just for any one individual punter. I predict that, if the situation isn't resolved soon, we all may be in real danger of being forcefully "Yiffed" (look it up on Google image search if you're brave enough - I guarantee your current sight problems will suddenly seem like a positive thing if you do - but it will cost you your hope in the future generations of humanity).