CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alison Hammond

Cunty BigBollox

On 06/10/2020 at 20:04, Cunty BigBollox said:

If life couldn't get any fucking worse I notice this fat fucking polarised opposite of Gemma Collins Is on TV tonight with her own show about school or something. I'm not really interested as I won't be watching unless it's got some snuff action in it and there isn't a fucking sequel. I fucking hate talentless fat slags.

She’s  probably a very nice woman just trying to make her way in life....... however, the fact that she is on the telly....in the day time...providing entertainment for the alcoholic, gap toothed Millions who breakfast off tenants super does act as a mark against her . I suggest you read a book instead.

On 07/10/2020 at 21:12, Gronda Gronda said:

Why would we?

Can you identify the reason(s) why you have submitted so many replies but have had so little to say? 

Just to remind you, I didn't tell you to drink bleach or set yourself on fire, I just recommended that you slow down and properly read what you are responding to.

Exactly right. Grasshopper will seek to learn hard and deep the Ways of Kung Fu from the Master. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Exactly right. Grasshopper will seek to learn hard and deep the Ways of Kung Fu from the Master. 

If the learning is hard and deep, then I am not convinced that what your master is teaching is Kung Fu. 

Do you prefer to watch Snooker or Darts? 

5 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

If the learning is hard and deep, then I am not convinced that what your master is teaching is Kung Fu. 

Do you prefer to watch Snooker or Darts? 

You have stealthily become the best of us on here. 

I would happily pledge allegiance to The Rangdo.

It pains me that only about 5% of us actually understand that. 

I can't believe some bloke actually thought it was a good idea to get balls deep up this thick 80 word vocabulary ultimately dispensible bollock-eyed walrus-moustached sow.

Being of a disproportionate bulk, I suspect she had a fanny like a pub carpet and flaps like a gutted trout even before her offspring bungee-dropped out of her butcher's bin.

I'd happily dispatch this Barry White, cunt like a Heathrow windsock slab-cracker with a Luger.

I want her dead.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Rev said:

I can't believe some bloke actually thought it was a good idea to get balls deep up this thick 80 word vocabulary ultimately dispensible bollock-eyed walrus-moustached sow.

Being of a disproportionate bulk, I suspect she had a fanny like a pub carpet and flaps like a gutted trout even before her offspring bungee-dropped out of her butcher's bin.

I'd happily dispatch this Barry White, cunt like a Heathrow windsock slab-cracker with a Luger.

I want her dead.

Poetry.

10 hours ago, Rev said:

I want her dead.

Come on Rev, killing this thing would be an affront to nature- at least release it back into the Everglades to breed with its own kind

This Morning's Alison Hammond gets support from fans as she shows off  stunning new look

Why Is It Illegal to Ride a Manatee? | Live Science

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on Rev, killing this thing would be an affront to nature- at least release it back into the Everglades to breed with its own kind

This Morning's Alison Hammond gets support from fans as she shows off  stunning new look

that's a bit ott, very unkind, you cant compare fat smelly fishy smelling thing with that Manatee. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

1538530155-alison-hammond.jpg?crop=0.518

Cunt looks like a half-melted Freddo chocolate that was dropped onto the floor of a barber shop.

I can confirm this. A few months back, my kid dropped a Freddo whilst having his hair cut, and I told him I'd have to throw it away as it now looked like Alison Hammond.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know. Gronda Gronda has something to do with a game that was on tv years ago. If I'm correct?

The adventure game. Set on the planet 'Arg'.

had an Australian that spoke backwards. So, 'very good', became 'doogy rev'. 

Gronda Gronda was the term of obedience that was spoken to the ruler of the planet, 'The Rangdo', who was an Aspidistra. I loved the 80s.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Surely it should be released into the Congo's lowland mountains for purposes of conservation. As an ecologist, Stubbs, I would expect you to know your climates. 

I watched an interesting documentary on the subject of Bigfoots, Yetis, and Snowmen. A fella called Lloyd Pye pointed out that only a small percentage of lowland forests had been foot surveyed. So the possibilities of solitary creatures living in these regions is possible. The Panda was thought to be a myth until the late 1800's, and the tales of similar creatures from other peoples unconnected can't be overlooked. I'm sceptical, but he made some interesting points. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The adventure game. Set on the planet 'Arg'.

had an Australian that spoke backwards. So, 'very good', became 'doogy rev'. 

Gronda Gronda was the term of obedience that was spoken to the ruler of the planet, 'The Rangdo', who was an Aspidistra. I loved the 80s.

My Kids watched it