CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Latest H&M Advert

Decimus

42 minutes ago, Goober said:

The Fast Show may have been the zenith of comedy on the BBC before the PC can't offend anyone bollocks took over.

Simon and Lindsey on shrooms, Stubby, I mean Dave Angel Eco Warrior, Swiss Tony (cunting is like making love to a beautiful woman), competitive dad, Black, Black, Scorchio! The list of quality just goes on and on and on.

I'm off to repair the fence in the lower field.

The Fast Show, like Monty Python, was hit and Miss. I much preferred Big Train where you had writers Arthur Mathews and Graham Linehan (Father Ted and IT Crowd) writing some of the sketches. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Fast Show, like Monty Python, was hit and Miss. I much preferred Big Train where you had writers Arthur Mathews and Graham Linehan (Father Ted and IT Crowd) writing some of the sketches. 

To be honest, without trying to make a point, the shit bits in The Fast Show, with some exceptions, were largely those bits where women were trying to be funny. 

Women, know your place! 

With such a broad range it couldn't hit the sweet spot all the time, but repeated quotes of classic lines don't lie. Derek and Clive, Monty Python and The Fast Show. Hard to beat. 

21 minutes ago, Goober said:

To be honest, without trying to make a point, the shit bits in The Fast Show, with some exceptions, were largely those bits where women were trying to be funny. 

Women, know your place! 

With such a broad range it couldn't hit the sweet spot all the time, but repeated quotes of classic lines don't lie. Derek and Clive, Monty Python and The Fast Show. Hard to beat. 

Cheesy-Peas are great! Aren't they!

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Hate to play the pedant, and in the context of a sentence on sodomites it’s possibly quite dangerous, but does one not ram home a message, and ramp up production? Oh and “Romeos”  doesn’t need an apostrophe.

If ever you are to make Chairman of the Local Government Association, detail will be vital. 

Merry Christmas. 

I'm not sure you have thought this through. I can hold a grudge indefinitely, and if you remember the last time that you tried to lock horns with me, almost the entire membership turned against you, with accusations of quackery being made every time that you posted.

However, if you really want to play this game, you are going to have to make sure that every single post you make from this point forward is grammatically correct and devoid of even the most minor of spelling mistakes. Have fun.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goober said:

The Fast Show may have been the zenith of comedy on the BBC before the PC can't offend anyone bollocks took over.

Simon and Lindsey on shrooms, Stubby, I mean Dave Angel Eco Warrior, Swiss Tony (cunting is like making love to a beautiful woman), competitive dad, Black, Black, Scorchio! The list of quality just goes on and on and on.

I'm off to repair the fence in the lower field.

"This season I will be mostly wearing H&M skinny fit jeans"

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure you have thought this through. I can hold a grudge indefinitely, and if you remember the last time that you tried to lock horns with me, almost the entire membership turned against you, with accusations of quackery being made every time that you posted.

However, if you really want to play this game, you are going to have to make sure that every single post you make from this point forward is grammatically correct and devoid of even the most minor of spelling mistakes. Have fun.

A brighter man would take a leaf out of LCS’s book. Less is more.

Dope. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Just three points of reply;

1) I’m not aware I ever tried to lock horns with you. If so, it certainly wasn’t memorable. 

2) I’m not playing any game, nor establishing myself as a hostage to grammatical fortune. I’m well used to making errors and having them pointed out. Everybody does both. 

3) Lighten up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

...you are going to have to make sure that every single post you make from this point forward is grammatically correct and devoid of even the most minor of spelling mistakes. Have fun.

Challenge accepted.

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Just three points of reply;

1) I’ve not aware I ever tried to lock horns with you. If so, it certainly wasn’t memorable. 

2) I’m not playing any game, nor establishing myself as a hostage to grammatical fortune. I’m well used to making errors and having them pointed out. Everybody does both. 

3) Lighten up. 

LCS 0, Decs 1.

I'm on to you, quack. 

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

A brighter man would take a leaf out of LCS’s book. Less is more.

Dope. 

I remember the days when you were a master of manipulation, but like a pony with one trick, you haven't adapted your game in years. Flitting around the board trying to insuate yourself into anything you perceive as a conflict is about as original as the rest of your repertoire. A brighter man would get a new act.

You useless, boring cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I remember the days when you were a master of manipulation, but like a pony with one trick, you haven't adapted your game in years. Flitting around the board trying to insuate yourself into anything you perceive as a conflict is about as original as the rest of your repertoire. A brighter man would get a new act.You useless, boring cunt.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

LCS 0, Decs 1.

I'm on to you, quack. 

I've a feeling some serious proof reading is on the cards. The spelling issue is a contentious one if the above isn't strictly observed given predictive text. The grammar issue is however open to various standards. I never thought I'd see this place aligned with the Oxford Grammatical Society. Frank's still a cunt though! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I wouldn’t be seen dead at the BBC.

The Angolan was probably a homosexual asylum seeker shortly to provide succour and sucker to your civil partner..

It's a well know fact that the ruling class have a long and established relationship with Jimmy Savile House. In fact it was founding by toffs, and largely used for propaganda purposes.

You were spotted on one of Sir Jimmy's charity marathons sporting a 'Persil' t-shirt and lagging at the back of the pack. This has nothing to do with physical condition as your eyes were fixed firmly on the buttocks ahead... 

You disgust me you nonce defending bumbandit, and if I ever spot you at a golf course I'll beat you senseless with a 12 iron. 

Fuck off 

Lol, lol, ect. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I remember the days when you were a master of manipulation, but like a pony with one trick, you haven't adapted your game in years. Flitting around the board trying to insuate yourself into anything you perceive as a conflict is about as original as the rest of your repertoire. A brighter man would get a new act.

You useless, boring cunt.

No matter how hard I try, I just can’t get under your skin. Send one more PM and I’ll pay you a visit. You’ve been warned. 

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

These letters and numbers don’t really mean anything though, do they? There is such variation from store to store that most British blokes just give up and slob about in a faded T-Shirt from George at Asda. Take Superdry for example, who clearly think the Western World is populated by Japanese midgets with eating disorders. My dad bought all his clothes from the gentlemen’s outfitter in the town, visiting twice a year to see old Victor who knew his sizes without measuring, and who felt a decent pair of cords and a good shirt would suffice for most occasions. 

That is not necessarily a mistake. Target customers are chinks: students, speculators and smuggled individuals. The Japanese decor may be more appealing than the red-flagged, prison design.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There is one form of advertising which exclusively depicts Caucasians. Tobacco warnings... the disgusting pictures of chavs blowing smoke in toddlers faces and scum with chemo drip stands smoking in hospital car parks. All white. Also any male acting stupidly or being pathetically effeminate will also be white. 

Another rule is that if a white woman is rarely portrayed with a white male partner, he must be a fucking gimp, and the woman will inevitably glance admiringly at a passing black man. 

As a straight white cunt, I am fucking sick of being ethnically cleansed by the media.

I will only warn you once, Eric; you are encroaching on my copy rights and an established profile, while entertaining audience of great potential and vital importance.