CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who mow their fucking lawn and trim their hedgies non fucking stop

Bubba C

42 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I genuinely fucking despise him. That  Cuntape faggot still doing the rounds? 

These morons pale into insignificance when compared to the vile shit-cunt known as Frank. Admittedly, they are both vile pieces of scum, but still small game in the utter wanker stakes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

These morons pale into insignificance when compared to the vile shit-cunt known as Frank. Admittedly, they are both vile pieces of scum, but still small game in the utter wanker stakes.

I’m the best on here. Second to none. 

• 1 month later...
On 02/04/2021 at 17:48, cuntspotter said:

Strimmers  and other high revving machines are my favourites.

Oh yes - I have a Bosch ISIO Cordless Shape & Edge Hedge Trimmer Spot, would you like me to send you some pictures?

Love Prof B xxx

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Oh yes - I have a Bosch ISIO Cordless Shape & Edge Hedge Trimmer Spot, would you like me to send you some pictures?

Love Prof B xxx

He probably won't be interested ProfB. We like things with engines that smell of petrol and go VROOM-VROOM!

It's a man thing.

Guest judgetwi

Fucking high powered noisy garden tools are bad enough but there is some hippy bastard who has moved in three doors down who has taken to playing the fucking bongo drums every night in the back garden. I say hippy but i’ve never actually seen the cunt. I’ve fucking heard him though and,  yeah he only goes  on for about 40 mins max, but he’s really pissing me off. I say “he” it might be a bird for all I know but it’s a fucking annoying cunt and that’s for sure.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking high powered noisy garden tools are bad enough but there is some hippy bastard who has moved in three doors down who has taken to playing the fucking bongo drums every night in the back garden. I say hippy but i’ve never actually seen the cunt. I’ve fucking heard him though and,  yeah he only goes  on for about 40 mins max, but he’s really pissing me off. I say “he” it might be a bird for all I know but it’s a fucking annoying cunt and that’s for sure.

Fucking hell, that must be the gift that keeps giving!

On 02/04/2021 at 18:26, Cuntybaws said:

That gives me an idea. Anyone know where I can acquire some moles?

Superglue some raisins on as a temporary solution and sit outside naked in the sun until you grow some real ones, at which point you can remove the raisins and stroll off whistling as if everything is normal.

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That’s the last thing you need with the wailing wall at the bottom of the garden.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Does he wear a barbecue tool belt?

I said i’ve never seen the cunt so how would I know what he/she/non binary is wearing? 

And what is the connection between bongo drums and barbecue tool belts? It’s beyond me and , to be honest, I don’t really care. The sooner you whiners fuck off and suck the cocks of your EU pals the better.

The good news is.....the cunt didn’t perform tonight. Maybe there was something that appealed to the attention seeker on the telly. Don’t know, don’t fucking care.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I said i’ve never seen the cunt so how would I know what he/she/non binary is wearing? 

You've always had an eagle eye's view of your neighbours before. You obviously need to clean your windows, you dirty, nosy cunt.