CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moaning incels

Trucking Funt

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

How are the flood defenses going. lol

I was in Happisburgh today, Withers (pronounced Haysbruh in case you are unaware due to being a filthy, foreign cunt.)

They tell me that within twenty years or so it will be swept away in to the North Sea. Tragic, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was in Happisburgh today, Withers (pronounced Haysbruh in case you are unaware due to being a filthy, foreign cunt.)

They tell me that within twenty years or so it will be swept away in to the North Sea. Tragic, isn't it?

Well I suggest you buy the Hill Inn then. I used to walk up to the bar from the little cottage on the corner below it. That won't be there in 20 years, but it was always damp anyway.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Oive got a bran' new comboine 'arvester "

Looks like they'll be looking for a new village idiot. I suppose all that sitting on a wall, sucking on a blade of grass and giving out incomprehensible directions to lost travellers became all too much for the twat. 

Hopefully he's in hell getting arse fucked by Dennis Nilson and John Wayne Gacy. 

With luck he'll be one of the virgins assigned to a jihadi that blows himself up in a crowded place. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

With luck he'll be one of the virgins assigned to a jihadi that blows himself up in a crowded place. 

I think he's too good looking to be one of them. Even Bella Emberg would be considered a treat compared to the haridans that the average flying mince jihadi cunt gets in paradise. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I think he's too good looking to be one of them. Even Bella Emberg would be considered a treat compared to the haridans that the average flying mince jihadi cunt gets in paradise. 

How have you reached this conclusion when you can only see the eyes? 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

There was a yank incel a few years ago - the first little virgin to get violent about it really - went by the name of Elliot Rogers. He was relatively wealthy and in decent shape, but what a lot of these cunts won't say is that they're often extremely picky with women.

Elliot wanted a blond haired, blue eyed supermodel type - he wasn't interested in anything less and he threw a wobbler and killed cunts when he couldn't get it.

Any cunt can get a shag, but these cunts set the bar so high that they only want a specific type of woman. It's like me refusing to shag slow, fat mackem lasses because Jeri Ryan isn't an option.

Let's leave Jeri out of this, I still get a semi when I see that Voyager episode where she threatens to let Harry Kim pop her cherry purely for scientific research and he shits a brick. That one went straight to the wank bank with my head on Harry Kim's shoulders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

There was a yank incel a few years ago - the first little virgin to get violent about it really - went by the name of Elliot Rogers. He was relatively wealthy and in decent shape, but what a lot of these cunts won't say is that they're often extremely picky with women.

Elliot wanted a blond haired, blue eyed supermodel type - he wasn't interested in anything less and he threw a wobbler and killed cunts when he couldn't get it.

Any cunt can get a shag, but these cunts set the bar so high that they only want a specific type of woman. It's like me refusing to shag slow, fat mackem lasses because Jeri Ryan isn't an option.

Should he have found himself an older lass with bairns?

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I know a bloke in the local pub called Jerry Ryan he's a bit fuckin nails , he certainly isn't "that kind " of option.

3 hours ago, Snowy said:

Considering her/ his proximity to the situation has Pen logged on recently?

I'd check but I'm not that sad to either post 10000 posts about her or even remember his name or that she has a big pair of hairy balls .

What the fuck are you doing back posting on here? Those wheelie bins don't empty themselves, you know.

21 hours ago, dave said:

Sounds like a sorry individual who needed some help, but wasn't getting it.

I will say this, if the stupid cunt had waited another twenty four hours, it would've made a better headline.

Dickless has been rather quiet lately, I wonder...

You really are quite the sick fucking cunt.

Not content with defending confirmed paedophile Corner member Pete and the seriously suspect Errorreptyle, you're now showing sympathy to a child killer.

If I was a moderator you'd be fucked off permanently and your IP address reported to The Old Bill.

You warped fucking freak.

1 hour ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Dickless has been attending anger management courses.

Call me old fashioned, Ru-Paul, but child killers and child rapists do tend to irk me somewhat. 

With the laissez-faire attitude yourself and R-Soles seem to have about it, I doubt that either of you will ever land a job at CBeebies Land.

You sinister pair of fucking beasts.

• Like 1

I don't understand how someone felt it was alright to hand a shotgun back to someone with obvious anger issues..reminds me of that American sniper guy kyle somtin who thought it was a fabby idea to hand firearms to people being treated for PTSD and ended up getting killed by one of his clients 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I don't understand how someone felt it was alright to hand a shotgun back to someone with obvious anger issues..reminds me of that American sniper guy kyle somtin who thought it was a fabby idea to hand firearms to people being treated for PTSD and ended up getting killed by one of his clients 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The Yanks are on an entirely different level when it comes to mind boggling gun control rules. You can legally buy an infant a rifle over there, as long as it isn't automatic, there's absolutely no age restrictions. No handguns until they're 18, of course - just to be safe.

You can own a gun over there before you're allowed to legally buy alcohol - mental cunts will just whinge about it if they feel they're being discriminated against - and, because of their fucked up Constitution, the majority of them would be well within their legal right to do so as long as they haven't been committed to a mental institution or have voluntarily registered as mentally ill.

Even then, in a country with an average of 120 guns per 100 people, there's plenty of opportunity to get access to a firearm on the sly if you're determined to go out in a blaze of self-pity and spite.

This is actually quite a rarity to happen over here in comparison - most of our gun crime comes from modified replica models altered to fire live ammunition or the odd knackered old Webley that hasn't been functional since 1945 being waved about in a Spar.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The Yanks are on an entirely different level when it comes to mind boggling gun control rules. You can legally buy an infant a rifle over there, as long as it isn't automatic, there's absolutely no age restrictions. No handguns until they're 18, of course - just to be safe.

You can own a gun over there before you're allowed to legally buy alcohol - mental cunts will just whinge about it if they feel they're being discriminated against - and, because of their fucked up Constitution, the majority of them would be well within their legal right to do so as long as they haven't been committed to a mental institution or have voluntarily registered as mentally ill.

Even then, in a country with an average of 120 guns per 100 people, there's plenty of opportunity to get access to a firearm on the sly if you're determined to go out in a blaze of self-pity and spite.

This is actually quite a rarity to happen over here in comparison - most of our gun crime comes from modified replica models altered to fire live ammunition or the odd knackered old Webley that hasn't been functional since 1945 being waved about in a Spar.

Guns help make them feel safe from cunts with guns.

• Like 1