CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Blame Decs. He started my brain on that track. I need to stop before I start doing it in real life.

It's not a bad mantra mate. I've seen some of the nicest bloke's turn into complete Barry Mcguigian's when provoked enough. It's always entertaining to watch. 

Thank God for the BBC. The totally impartial and non political publicly funded state broadcaster interviewed some residents of Linton on Ouse, the small rural N Yorkshire village with a population of around 500, who will next week see that number quadruple overnight. 1500 ‘peaceful’ young males freshly arrived by dinghy from wartorn Northern France with nothing to their name but an IPhone 13 and the latest designer outfits they fled the Normandy front line in. 
The residents have been protesting about this imminent infestation of their hitherto sleepy, crime free, traditional English village which has been imposed on them without any prior consultation at all.

Anyway the BBC for their national news slot somehow found 4 people to talk to. One of them said that they had heard there were a few villagers with some concerns. The other 3 were strangely only concerned about the prospect of ‘far right’ groups turning up and causing trouble.

N Yorkshire Police have reassured the villagers that there will be 24 hour police attendance in the village going forward. One resident commented that she hadn’t seen a police officer in the village for 10 years or more. The police have also advised young local women not to go out wearing short skirts or other revealing clothing for their own safety.

Who said Britain would never be great again? 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thank God for the BBC. The totally impartial and non political publicly funded state broadcaster interviewed some residents of Linton on Ouse, the small rural N Yorkshire village with a population of around 500, who will next week see that number quadruple overnight. 1500 ‘peaceful’ young males freshly arrived by dinghy from wartorn Northern France with nothing to their name but an IPhone 13 and the latest designer outfits they fled the Normandy front line in. 
The residents have been protesting about this imminent infestation of their hitherto sleepy, crime free, traditional English village which has been imposed on them without any prior consultation at all.

Anyway the BBC for their national news slot somehow found 4 people to talk to. One of them said that they had heard there were a few villagers with some concerns. The other 3 were strangely only concerned about the prospect of ‘far right’ groups turning up and causing trouble.

N Yorkshire Police have reassured the villagers that there will be 24 hour police attendance in the village going forward. One resident commented that she hadn’t seen a police officer in the village for 10 years or more. The police have also advised young local women not to go out wearing short skirts or other revealing clothing for their own safety.

Who said Britain would never be great again? 

Strange that dumping never happens around Mayfair. 
Although there were some fresh off the boat brownies around Buck Palace this afternoon, in charge of cones , duck tape and chemical toilets.

I guess they will be carted off up North after the June fete.

Do you think the old bag will make it or croak it?

• 7 months later...

The Beeb was demonstrating its renowned "impartiality" yesterday evening with this collection of little 'under the radar' beauties... slowly chipping away at the psyche of the nation, the organisation's political editors insidiously continuing to sell multiculturalism to the UK public as some way of the natural outcome of traditional British tolerance. It's not so much what is being said, it's the way it's done which gets on my tits. For starters, they don't mention Lewis Hamilton's father's job as a fairly well-off IT manager that paid for his son's progression in karting/single seater ranks before McLaren sponsorship & F1, do they?

And only the BB fucking C could offer a still-dangerous (imo), glass-eyed former ISIS terrorist BO bitch, who appeared to fuck every raghead from here to Damascus, during which time she carried a Kalashnikov machine gun and earned a reputation as a "strict enforcer" of IS laws, her own public-funded podcast.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/64056180

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64222463

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64235369

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-64227618

• Like 3

On 19/07/2018 at 14:51, Guest 'eavensabove said:

He's got himself a wailing screaming spunk-filled gay boy blow-up doll.

Say what you like about Jazz (and fuck knows, plenty did) but he certainly had an ear for the poetic - not to mention an eye for a pantomime dame.

33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The Beeb was demonstrating its renowned "impartiality" yesterday evening with this collection of little 'under the radar' beauties... slowly chipping away at the psyche of the nation, the organisation's political editors insidiously continuing to sell multiculturalism to the UK public as some way of the natural outcome of traditional British tolerance. It's not so much what is being said, it's the way it's done which gets on my tits. For starters, they don't mention Lewis Hamilton's father's job as a fairly well-off IT manager that paid for his son's progression in karting/single seater ranks before McLaren sponsorship & F1, do they?

Total bollocks from Hamilton as per usual. He was not the top carting / single seater driver in his group, however was picked up because he was black. A touch of the prince harry about this cunt. 

15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The headline for the organ donor news story has had the cerebrally-challenged quisling types foaming at the mouth about institutional racism; until they read the article and realise it's actually their own fucking fault. I don't suppose organs are too useful when they're littered with stab wounds anyway.

I also love how in this article, they make a big deal of how such a small percentage of the UK population is black for once, but then you click back to their main page or watch a BBC programme and you'd think you accidentally fired up a fucking VPN from Ghana.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, nocti said:

The headline for the organ donor news story has had the cerebrally-challenged quisling types foaming at the mouth about institutional racism; until they read the article and realise it's actually their own fucking fault. I don't suppose organs are too useful when they're littered with stab wounds anyway.

I also love how in this article, they make a big deal of how such a small percentage of the UK population is black for once, but then you click back to their main page or watch a BBC programme and you'd think you accidentally fired up a fucking VPN from Ghana.

Couldn't they get the organs from Rwanda?

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Couldn't they get the organs from Rwanda?

How big a plane, or ship, would you need to get an organ from Rwanda to Britain, it would cost a fortune, and who the fuck will play it when it does get here, Rick Wakeman?

8480623108_4247b01c8a_c.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, nocti said:

Have you seen the new adverts for ‘We Buy Any Car.com’? 
All the racial stereotypes are vindicated. Our new ruling class.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you seen the new adverts for ‘We Buy Any Car.com’? 
All the racial stereotypes are vindicated. Our new ruling class.

On the plus side, it's an improvement on that faux chutney ferret Schofield.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, it surprises me that you knock Lineker, as you both have one thing in common. You're both cunts who own electric cars.

Never mind this you smelly French cunt, my mate decs hasn’t logged in since the 6th of Jan. if you’ve seen him off I can guarantee you one thing. War. 

• Like 2

On 12/01/2023 at 17:29, Wolfie said:

And only the BB fucking C could offer a still-dangerous (imo), glass-eyed former ISIS terrorist BO bitch, who appeared to fuck every raghead from here to Damascus, during which time she carried a Kalashnikov machine gun and earned a reputation as a "strict enforcer" of IS laws, her own public-funded podcast.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64222463

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64235369

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-64227618

If one visits the BBC website you can guarantee at least every 3rd or 4th story will be something to do with their multicultural, transgender, wimmins rights woke agenda bollocks.

I’m a big lover of cricket, but fuck me sideways, the beebs cricket page is infected with the irrelevant women’s game with its pub 2nd eleven standard and tiny crowds. I wouldn’t mind if some of the players were lookers unlike the mostly carpet munching bull dykes they seem to be.

All media outlets have a London centric eye, completely unaware that the majority can’t stand the interracial families in every advert.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If one visits the BBC website you can guarantee at least every 3rd or 4th story will be something to do with their multicultural, transgender, wimmins rights woke agenda bollocks.

I’m a big lover of cricket, but fuck me sideways, the beebs cricket page is infected with the irrelevant women’s game with its pub 2nd eleven standard and tiny crowds. I wouldn’t mind if some of the players were lookers unlike the mostly carpet munching bull dykes they seem to be.

All media outlets have a London centric eye, completely unaware that the majority can’t stand the interracial families in every advert.

The media does it very well, both BBC-led mainstream news and the advertising industry, by throwing inequal/pro-minority woke horse shit from Londonised & urban areas into our faces, with 50%-plus multicultural (esp. black since the George Floyd riots), gay, transgender, female rights themes et al. Each is of course designed to eventually rule out debate on things like opposition to immigration or overexposure of LGBTQ rights, helping to ensure social harmony by making us think it's the norm via everyday broadcasting.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The media does it very well, both BBC-led mainstream news and the advertising industry, by throwing inequal/pro-minority woke horse shit from Londonised & urban areas into our faces, with 50%-plus multicultural (esp. black since the George Floyd riots), gay, transgender, female rights themes et al. Each is of course designed to eventually rule out debate on things like opposition to immigration or overexposure of LGBTQ rights, helping to ensure social harmony by making us think it's the norm via everyday broadcasting.

They're deliberately ignoring our generation, who see straight through all their BS propaganda. Their eye is on indoctrinating future generations, who will believe it's completely normal - unless their parents make certain to educate them otherwise.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

And the media does it very well, both BBC-led mainstream news and the advertising industry, by throwing inequal/pro-minority woke horse shit from Londonised & urban areas into our faces, with 50%-plus multicultural (esp. black since the George Floyd riots), gay, transgender, female rights themes et al. Each is of course designed to eventually rule out debate on things like opposition to immigration or overexposure of LGBTQ rights, helping to ensure social harmony by making us think it's the norm via everyday broadcasting.

I’ve been seriously considering giving up being a narcissistic, misogynist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, fenian hating, islamophobic, antivaxxer, tinfoil hat wearing weirdo, or normal person as I like to think of myself as. I may do if I can think of something else to keep me busy.