CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

On 22/10/2020 at 04:11, Jake The Muss said:

I guess everyone has had enough of this bollocks by now..but let's have a bit of fun with it and put your insane Covid stories here. One of the most insane tossers in all of this must be the Governor of California Gavin Newsom, apparently he asked people to put their masks back on in between bites when they're out dinning. My favorite has to go to the UK for closing the pubs at 10 because that's when Mr. Cronie likes to come out and fuck everyone up, although we are told that pubs are covid safe..so no need to wear a face nappy til 10, after all Mr.Cronie isn't about til then. One good thing is, i don't need to carry any hammers, all i have to do is walk down the street without a mask and watch all the daft cunts dive out of my way and fling themselves in to on coming traffic or walk in a shop maskless and watch the silly nappy cunts bump in to each other while giving me a wide berth, fuck me, it's like an episode of it's a knockout.

Welcome to nappy nation, don't forget now..Hands, Face, Space.. fuck off.

The rules certainly seem rather arbitrary, almost like they were written by Boris and the Happy Shopper Chancellor on the back of a packet of fags.

Saying that, if it comes to a toss up of blindly following the advice of our government or listening to the inane ramblings of some painting by numbers, flat earther spastic, I'll choose to put on my mask and do as I'm told.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The rules certainly seem rather arbitrary, almost like they were written by Boris and the Happy Shopper Chancellor on the back of a packet of fags.

Saying that, if it comes to a toss up of blindly following the advice of our government or listening to the inane ramblings of some painting by numbers, flat earther spastic, I'll choose to put on my mask and do as I'm told.

7 months wait, and this is all we get. Piss poor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

7 months wait, and this is all we get. Piss poor.

After spending the last half a year endlessly rehashing the same shit that has earnt you the reputation of being the site's most repetitive and sycophantic fucking wanker, I don't think that you're in any position to critique my output. 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

After spending the last half a year endlessly rehashing the same shit that has earnt you the reputation of being the site's most repetitive and sycophantic fucking wanker, I don't think that you're in any position to critique my output. 

Fuck off.

Indeed - the sneaky, devious wanker hasn’t changed a bit. He’s a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1

On 02/11/2020 at 17:25, Cuntybaws said:

I'd be significantly more alarmed if he announced that his micro-titted brood mare was expecting another fucking parasite baby. Or that there was going to a be a sequel to "It's a Royal Knockout".

Than woman looks seriously ill- I'm amazed something that obviously anorexic could even menstruate (the lizard theory gains strength every time I see these parasitic blue blooded halfwits).

One would think in this age or loving a caring for oneself and ones mental state, the modern Royals would give the poor lass a hand. Or get Phil the Greek of force feed her pies with a 12 bore pointed at her skull.

• Like 1

On 31/10/2020 at 19:36, King Billy said:

The first cunt who comes out clapping for the NHS in my road is getting a fucking saucepan smashed over their fucking head. Twice if they’re wearing a fucking mask.

I wonder how many people were specifically applauding Lucy Letby and Beverley Allitt??

On 05/11/2020 at 16:04, Stubby Pecker said:

Than woman looks seriously ill- I'm amazed something that obviously anorexic could even menstruate (the lizard theory gains strength every time I see these parasitic blue blooded halfwits).

One would think in this age or loving a caring for oneself and ones mental state, the modern Royals would give the poor lass a hand. Or get Phil the Greek of force feed her pies with a 12 bore pointed at her skull.

Now that the flu and covid season is getting traction, Phil is setting trap for the final shag, courtesy of another family skeleton.

• 1 month later...
On 03/11/2020 at 16:41, Decimus said:

Wear your nappy with pride fuck features, wouldn't want you to pass out having a wank during a hypoxia fit.

11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Wear your nappy with pride fuck features, wouldn't want you to pass out having a wank during a hypoxia fit.

Considering you are convinced that you can see the curvature of the Earth out of your Canadian boyfriend's bedroom window, it comes as no surprise that you probably think that Covid was made up by Bill Gates and George Soros in order to take over your railing painting business.

Idiot.

I now know six people from work who have tested positive over the last two weeks. One is asymptomatic, one felt cold for a few days and a bit under the weather, another felt tired and lethargic for five days. The other three have both said they felt shit, but no worse than any flu they've ever had.

The cure can't be worse than the disease, as countless others have stated on here and out in the real world. We're crippling the country's economy and destroying the mental health of millions of Britons based upon a disease that whilst deadly for some, is a minor inconvenience for the majority.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I now know six people from work who have tested positive over the last two weeks. One is asymptomatic, one felt cold for a few days and a bit under the weather, another felt tired and lethargic for five days, and the other three have both said they felt shit, but no worse than any flu they've ever had.

The cure can't be worse than the disease, as countless others have stated on here and out in the real world. We're crippling the country's economy and destroying the mental health of millions of Briton's based upon a disease that whilst deadly for some, is a minor inconvenience for the majority.

The only ones its killing are the ones with no future anyway,time we looked out for the ones that have a future,get out there people and start snogging....with tongues

6 weeks ago my 89 year old mother spent a sunday at my 55 year old brothers house,they played cards,scrabble,ate at the same table and the old girl cuddled her kids and grandkids.Later that night my bro got ill together with his 9 year old son,following day got tested and both told they had the virus,both felt shit for 48 hours with usual flu like symptoms.Sister in-law fell ill the day after and tested positive.89 year old mummy/granny(minor stroke sufferer) sat waiting for the grim reaper..............as of today still breathing and alive and kicking ,fucking hell this virus is a fucking deadly strain eh? .Really really dangerous!!

Fuck off Boris you cunt!

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

6 weeks ago my 89 year old mother spent a Sunday at my 55 year old brothers house,they played cards,scrabble,ate at the same table and the old girl cuddled her kids and grandkids. Later that night my bro got ill together with his 9 year old son,following day got tested and both told they had the virus,both felt shit for 48 hours with usual flu like symptoms. Sister in-law fell ill the day after and tested positive. 89 year old mummy/granny (minor stroke sufferer) sat waiting for the grim reaper..............as of today still breathing and alive and kicking

I have a number of theories which might explain this, but they all fall foul of Rule 12 so probably best that I keep them to myself.

On a completely separate note, new research out of Tel Aviv shows that gargling familial semen helps block the Covid-19 spike proteins.

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I have a number of theories which might explain this, but they all fall foul of Rule 12 so probably best that I keep them to myself.

On a completely separate note, new research out of Tel Aviv shows that gargling familial semen helps block the Covid-19 spike proteins.

Don't fucking knock it till you've tried it

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

6 weeks ago my 89 year old mother spent a sunday at my 55 year old brothers house,they played cards,scrabble,ate at the same table and the old girl cuddled her kids and grandkids.Later that night my bro got ill together with his 9 year old son,following day got tested and both told they had the virus,both felt shit for 48 hours with usual flu like symptoms.Sister in-law fell ill the day after and tested positive.89 year old mummy/granny(minor stroke sufferer) sat waiting for the grim reaper..............as of today still breathing and alive and kicking ,fucking hell this virus is a fucking deadly strain eh? .Really really dangerous!!

Fuck off Boris you cunt!

Boris is just a puppet, along with the other world leaders, his strings are being pulled by the super-rich, who are deliberately  collapsing the global economies so they can buy up everything and force the population to work for basic essentials.