CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dole wallers

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re the man, it’s your fiefdom. Monitor your serfs then define ‘senior.’ It’s not hard E.

@Decimus

@Ape™️

@Cuntybaws

@King Billy

@Roadkill

@Stubby Pecker

@Major Cunt

@camberwell gypsy

@Cunty BigBollox

@Eric Cuntman

@Frank

@Witheredscrote

@Dawn Chorus (long service)

@Goober

SENIORS

Any other quality contributors have been omitted purely on the basis of infrequent appearances or are currently AWOL.

Now. I've answered your question DC. Apart from Roadkill trying in vain to get through to you out of pure sympathy and probably pity.. which other 'senior guys' do you have in your corner?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll take the kicking from the usual cabal, gents. I don’t need rescuing. I don’t think they’re very good to be honest. But when Eric is dethroned, I’ll remember you. Fear not.

Are you actually suggesting that you will remember @Roadkill's kindness and treat him favourably when you inevitably become the corner's 'Top Dog'?

Unbelievable.

RK. Drop this wanker. You're chaining yourself to a drowning spastic.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Decimus

@Ape™️

@Cuntybaws

@King Billy

@Roadkill

@Stubby Pecker

@Major Cunt

@camberwell gypsy

@Cunty BigBollox

@Eric Cuntman

@Frank

@Witheredscrote

@Goober

SENIORS

Any other quality contributors have been omitted purely on the basis of infrequent appearances or are currently AWOL.

Now. I've answered your question DC. Apart from Roadkill trying in vain to get through to you out of pure sympathy and probably pity.. which other 'senior guys' do you have in your corner?

DEFINE what you consider to be a ‘senior?’ This is a list of members. You’re boring me now and a coward fights in a gang. Never been in the ring have you?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you actually suggesting that you will remember @Roadkill's kindness and treat him favourably when you inevitably become the corner's 'Top Dog'?

Unbelievable.

I’m joking Eric. Do grow up son.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unbelievable.

I just need to think - even if its just a false hope - that not every cunt PMing me is eventually going to turn out to be a Greta Thunberk scat nonce who leaves me crying as I desperately scrub myself clean in a boiling hot shower after affiliating with them, Eric.

Or a cat killer.

Its a low bar and DC hasn't fallen below it yet.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Decimus

@Ape™️

@Cuntybaws

@King Billy

@Roadkill

@Stubby Pecker

@Major Cunt

@camberwell gypsy

@Cunty BigBollox

@Eric Cuntman

@Frank

@Witheredscrote

@Goober

SENIORS

I don't qualify for that list, Eric, and you definitely forgot Rev, Wolfie and Neil. 

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why's it always me and you rescuing newbies, Doc?

Didn't we do the same for @King Billy when he had Crabs?

Absolutely and I thank you and a couple of others for good advice back then. I’m not part of this current skirmish but I’m of the opinion that going to war with long established members  might be a strategy which warrants another look. Imo there might still be time to change tack and rebuild a few burning bridges. It worked for me when I thought I could just take the whole corner on and soon realised I couldn’t. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I just need to think - even if its just a false hope - that not every cunt PMing me is eventually going to turn out to be a Greta Thunberk scat nonce who leaves me crying as I desperately scrub myself clean in a boiling hot shower after affiliating with them, Eric.

Or a cat killer.

Its a low bar and DC hasn't fallen below it yet.

Really? Five minutes ago he was trying to spin it that I'd taken his side against @Trucking Funt by misquoting a PM. But by all means, continue to humour the fucking idiot.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Absolutely and I thank you and a couple of others for good advice back then. I’m not part of this current skirmish but I’m of the opinion that going to war with long established members  might be a strategy which warrants another look. Imo there might still be time to change tack and rebuild a few burning bridges. It worked for me when I thought I could just take the whole corner on and soon realised I couldn’t. 

Noted. Can I borrow a spanner Bill?

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I didn’t. I interpreted a reply differently with no malice intended and you know it. Look again.

I'll give you that one. I can accept that you misunderstood the context. 

I advised you to drop JSP a few days ago. If you'd listened, you would have avoided this omnishambles.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'll give you that one. I can accept that you misunderstood the context. 

I advised you to drop JSP a few days ago. If you'd listened, you would have avoided this omnishambles.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Noted. Apologies.

If we get nothing else out of this other than @Mrs Roops complete and utter confusion its absolutely worth it.

Stop apologising on the main boards, DC. Sound like a puff. Fuck off.

Just now, nocti said:

Oi you cunt. I'll have that laminated picture of Mary Berry back now then.

Uncanny!!!! I was genuinely just typing out a post that said you and @Cap'n Cunt would also be on it if you fucking bothered logging in more than once every 2 months. 

I suppose I'll be getting it in the ear from Hokey Gingers and Piston next.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Uncanny!!!! I was genuinely just typing out a post that said you and @Cap'n Cunt would also be on it if you fucking bothered logging in more than once every 2 months. 

In my defense, I thought it said senile instead of senior anyway, which explains the bi-monthly visits these days. I do appreciate it though, EC! 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Extremecunt will return just to kick you in the bollocks and snort meth off your navel when you're unconscious.

Not because you insulted him in any way by not mentioning him, just because he's Extremecunt.