CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

International Women’s Day

Guest Fatty

On 09/03/2021 at 09:36, Mrs Roops said:

Enough. Fatty, you are now a former member of The Corner. Being a sandwich short of a picnic gave you limited leeway in the past but you are taking the piss.

--o0o--

An inexperienced punter made a clumsy post and some self-appointed guardians of the moral majority indulge in group hysteria. The reality is the OTT virtue signalling is also being used as an excuse to weed out punters who don't fit in - Decs, you seem to be central to this, aided and abetted by a couple of toadying disciples "standing back to back". Admin locked the nom in question, I advised the puntersip to move on yet the usual actors can't leave it alone.

@ChildeHarold, under the circumstances you should have laid low and have simply stuck to your Dave Spart ramblings. I'm resting you for seven days.

I honesty thought i'd heard it all until reading your assessment of Sunday's disgusting posts.

You're Harriet Harmon, and I therefore claim my fiver, and a discounted rail ticket from Pen.

Fucking apologist.

Edited by Major Cunt
On second thoughts, I'm gonna say Max Clifford
  • Like 2

Women’s day was introduced by Lenin in 1917 as a propaganda tool to distract and divide the Russian population and make the female half of them feel they had an equal stake in the new communist society, when really it was just one of many falsehoods to distract them until their new masters could arrange their mass murder on a scale never before seen. It’s no coincidence that the date hasn’t changed and the modern day Marxist elite are once again using this tried and tested propaganda tool to further divide society. Man v Woman, Black v White, Left v Right, Rich v Poor, Islam v Christian etc. etc. etc. 

The cancelling and rewriting of history, shaming of whole sections of society, banning of books and films, marginalising Judeo/Christian religions, forcing insane gender theories down children’s throats contradicting thousands of years of science and silencing  anyone with an honestly held opinion or belief which opposes the woke, left wing narrative is accelerating so fast  that it may be too late to stop if the public don’t wake up pronto. 

All this insanity has been carefully planned over 30 years or more and the Covid virus is the Trojan horse which is being used to implement the future which the globalists have decided for the masses. Soon it will be too late to resist, as vast numbers of people who would consider themselves to be sensible and intelligent have been coerced into submission by stealth and fear thanks to the bought and paid for mainstream media cunts.

If Cunts Corner still exists in a years time, which I doubt, tell me I was wrong. I hope I am but I genuinely believe I am not.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Women’s day was introduced by Lenin in 1917 as a propaganda tool to distract and divide the Russian population and make the female half of them feel they had an equal stake in the new communist society, when really it was just one of many falsehoods to distract them until their new masters could arrange their mass murder on a scale never before seen. It’s no coincidence that the date hasn’t changed and the modern day Marxist elite are once again using this tried and tested propaganda tool to further divide society. Man v Woman, Black v White, Left v Right, Rich v Poor, Islam v Christian etc. etc. etc. 

The cancelling and rewriting of history, shaming of whole sections of society, banning of books and films, marginalising Judeo/Christian religions, forcing insane gender theories down children’s throats contradicting thousands of years of science and silencing  anyone with an honestly held opinion or belief which opposes the woke, left wing narrative is accelerating so fast  that it may be too late to stop if the public don’t wake up pronto. 

All this insanity has been carefully planned over 30 years or more and the Covid virus is the Trojan horse which is being used to implement the future which the globalists have decided for the masses. Soon it will be too late to resist, as vast numbers of people who would consider themselves to be sensible and intelligent have been coerced into submission by stealth and fear thanks to the bought and paid for mainstream media cunts.

If Cunts Corner still exists in a years time, which I doubt, tell me I was wrong. I hope I am but I genuinely believe I am not.  

It's not all down to me, but I don't have any intention of retiring....unless I am dead of course.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, King Billy said:

You can head up the Resistance Bill.  A network of safe houses would be something useful to set up early on.   

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Women’s Day being a commie propaganda trick, sucking up to the majority of the population of the time, was certainly biased towards one sex and discriminatory towards the other. As russkie men were and still are not very dependable  to actually do some heavy lifting and have lifespans closer to fruit flies, it was a well targeted buttering up red campaign. Ride a tractor, dear and shift the paving slabs and we will buy you a bunch of flowers. What a con.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

I imagine many people felt the same way about the abolition of slavery, hanging and the decriminalising of homosexuality.

6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

You can head up the Resistance Bill.  A network of safe houses would be something useful to set up early on.   

Bally has just offered by his extensive network of massage parlours as safehouses. Make sure you go to the correct address or you're likely to end up being back scuttled by punkers and his mates. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bally has just offered by his extensive network of massage parlours as safehouses. Make sure you go to the correct address or you're likely to end up being back scuttled by punkers and his mates. 

Punkers is currently dropping his soap in the CC lock up showers, but unfortunately for him nobody's obliging him when he bends down to pick it up. 

On 09/03/2021 at 09:36, Mrs Roops said:

Enough. Fatty, you are now a former member of The Corner. Being a sandwich short of a picnic gave you limited leeway in the past but you are taking the piss.

--o0o--

An inexperienced punter made a clumsy post and some self-appointed guardians of the moral majority indulge in group hysteria. The reality is the OTT virtue signalling is also being used as an excuse to weed out punters who don't fit in - Decs, you seem to be central to this, aided and abetted by a couple of toadying disciples "standing back to back". Admin locked the nom in question, I advised the puntersip to move on yet the usual actors can't leave it alone.

@ChildeHarold, under the circumstances you should have laid low and have simply stuck to your Dave Spart ramblings. I'm resting you for seven days.

My view is that you've apprised the little sandbaggers on this site correctly. I take my punishment on the chin though I must say the nom and the nominator are extremely offensive if not wicked in the light of recent events in the news. The arch site playground bully in all this is Decimus who I understand has a history of this sort of behaviour. Notice how he crept back after a lengthy suspension and quietly built up his little entourage of cocksucking prison deadhead followers exactly to go ballistic in this theatrical orchestrated way. Personally, I feel the guy has exceeded and broken whatever probation was placed on him. Needs to go. After all, some of his utterances actually stated "he" was "in charge" of this site. I don't know how yoy can put up with this bloated maniac who is probably in real life a frustrated pygmy living on universal credit in a studio flat on a flea bitten northern council estate/dump. 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

My view is that you've apprised the little sandbaggers on this site correctly. I take my punishment on the chin though I must say the nom and the nominator are extremely offensive if not wicked in the light of recent events in the news. The arch site playground bully in all this is Decimus who I understand has a history of this sort of behaviour. Notice how he crept back after a lengthy suspension and quietly built up his little entourage of cocksucking prison deadhead followers exactly to go ballistic in this theatrical orchestrated way. Personally, I feel the guy has exceeded and broken whatever probation was placed on him. Needs to go. After all, some of his utterances actually stated "he" was "in charge" of this site. I don't know how yoy can put up with this bloated maniac who is probably in real life a frustrated pygmy living on universal credit in a studio flat on a flea bitten northern council estate/dump. 

Eastern

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Disturbed, deluded, creepy oddball...fuck off.

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's nice to know I'm not getting to you.

• Like 1

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I see you are half pissed most of the time when you are not drinking. Crude attempts at perverted humour like this are to be expected from you. 

Now now Harold! You're in absolutely no position whatsoever to be calling anyone perverted! Remember the punishment beating you got before Roops put you into protective custody!

• Like 3