CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bone idle cunts.

Eric Cuntman

2 minutes ago, nocti said:

Indeed. The cunt who labels those who attempt to assist the third world financially as people with a "white saviour complex", but insists we all dip our hands in our pockets for his Motherland once a year when he hosts his painfully unfunny smorgasbord of utter talentless wankers.

This cunt couldn't speak highly enough of the whiteness of the crisp bedsheets when coining it in with the Premier Inn advertisement. Fucking double standards (black sheets matter) cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This cunt couldn't speak highly enough of the whiteness of the crisp bedsheets when coining it in with the Premier Inn advertisement. Fucking double standards (black sheets matter) cunt.

Was it in a Premier Inn when he was  caught shagging that Aussie sort, back in the 90s? 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because you've been here posting. The list was made up of cunts who hadn't been. 

Does anyone else need a fucking hug? 

I’d hardly call it posting. His content is the written equivalent of someone drooling profusely, while clapping their hands together and making noises like a demented monkey. 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Decimus

@Dyslexic cnut

@Roadkill

@Stubby Pecker

@scotty

@Bubba C

@Old Chap Raasclaat

@King Billy

@Ape™️

For fucks sake do something! Neil, LCS, Baws and a couple of others are popping in erratically. Withers and Punkape are still banned, every cunt's fucked off. You'll miss this place if it dies. 

I'm here with Pen, Gyps and ProfB. If you don't do something soon, it's going to turn into a discussion forum for cunt ointment and knitting patterns. The top 4 spots on the leaderboard add up to 51. Shite.

I’m up for a few posts on cunt ointment, myself Eric. I reckon there’s fun to be had watching @Decimus and @judgetwi lock horns over the great Canesten vs Gynest debate. 

Knitting can get fucked though. 

• Like 1

On 16/02/2022 at 19:17, Eric Cuntman said:

@Decimus

@Dyslexic cnut

@Roadkill

@Stubby Pecker

@scotty

@Bubba C

@Old Chap Raasclaat

@King Billy

@Ape™️

For fucks sake do something! Neil, LCS, Baws and a couple of others are popping in erratically. Withers and Punkape are still banned, every cunt's fucked off. You'll miss this place if it dies. 

I'm here with Pen, Gyps and ProfB. If you don't do something soon, it's going to turn into a discussion forum for cunt ointment and knitting patterns. The top 4 spots on the leaderboard add up to 51. Shite.

Consider yourself off my Christmas card list.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Defibrillating this place was never going to win me any popularity contests.

Who do you blame for the fall in general activity? I want proper punter names - no being nice about it - let's get a nice slagging match going.

And don't just say @Frank. He's many things, but he's still clinging to the place like dog shit in a Down's hair at the fun fair.

Me? I blame @King Billy and @Mrs Roops for boring the majority of cunts away with their special little twisted form of angry cyber sex. I mean what's the fucking point of logging in anymore? The most active thread currently is talking about the fucking weather, followed closely by footballers, who have always been accepted on the same social levels as prostitutes on here anyway, and rightly so.

Every thing worth cunting has been cunted. Mission accomplished. So now it's devolved into never ending im-cleverer-than-you arguments over the single current event that every cunt is sick of hearing about in real life and certainly doesn't want to go through the trouble of logging onto here to read more about.

I've had shits that are more interesting to browse through (calm down @cunt).

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Who do you blame for the fall in general activity? I want proper punter names - no being nice about it - let's get a nice slagging match going.

And don't just say @Frank. He's many things, but he's still clinging to the place like dog shit in a Down's hair at the fun fair.

Me? I blame @King Billy and @Mrs Roops for boring the majority of cunts away with their special little twisted form of angry cyber sex. I mean what's the fucking point of logging in anymore? The most active thread currently is talking about the fucking weather, followed closely by footballers, who have always been accepted on the same social levels as prostitutes on here anyway, and rightly so.

Every thing worth cunting has been cunted. Mission accomplished. So now it's devolved into never ending im-cleverer-than-you arguments over the single current event that every cunt is sick of hearing about in real life and certainly doesn't want to go through the trouble of logging onto here to read more about.

There are a number of similar and more active forums out there, it might be worth some of you looking at them. There some great topics such as Greggs News and things to do in Exeter when you are bored along with an anti depressants thread. In fact there is so much fucking choice that you realise why people come back here. In some ways even the Mrs R v Billy thread looks interesting compared.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

There are a number of similar and more active forums out there, it might be worth some of you looking at them. There some great topics such as Greggs News and things to do in Exeter when you are bored along with an anti depressants thread. In fact there is so much fucking choice that you realise why people come back here. In some ways even the Mrs R v Billy thread looks interesting compared.

Good afternoon Penelope, I am not going to be horrible or nasty to you like I have in the past etc blah blah blah. After reading your comments and advice to punters on where to find other content etc, I started thinking and wondering if some of your contributions could be the cause of the general decline in morale here at the moment. I appreciate we all have a right to comment here within the rules etc, but one thing @Stubby Pecker said to me a while ago was 'less is more' when it comes to posting. Do you think that less is more could apply to you also? Or perhaps you could spend a little more time over at the other websites you mentioned (that I can't be arsed to look at)?

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Good afternoon Penelope, I am not going to be horrible or nasty to you like I have in the past etc blah blah blah. After reading your comments and advice to punters on where to find other content etc, I started thinking and wondering if some of your contributions could be the cause of the general decline in morale here at the moment. I appreciate we all have a right to comment here within the rules etc, but one thing @Stubby Pecker said to me a while ago was 'less is more' when it comes to posting. Do you think that less is more could apply to you also? Or perhaps you could spend a little more time over at the other websites you mentioned (that I can't be arsed to look at)?

I am currently ignoring you .. any communications must be sent via Frank .. as Frank and I no longer communicate with each other please do not expect any response or reaction from me.

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I don't blame anyone in particular. More just the prevailing attitude and inclination to whine and bitch rather than fucking do something about it.

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I hear ya RK, and agree. 

Not trying to say how the site should be run etc but as a punter who's been here a little while one of the issues I find is derailment etc. I love the fueds, out and out viciousness and attempted murders as much as most but many if not all topics get derailed within ten posts of posting. This derailment is obviously caused by ongoing fueds etc and that's to be expected but I think it detracts from the usually worthy cunting of the individual/company etc. I also agree with the 'I'm more clever than you' or 'look everybody Raasclaat spelt something wrong' bollocks as it's weak is not usually an indication of a persons intelligence or ability to cunt some cunt. 

Whilst there will always be new cunts that need cunting a lot have been nominated already and I at times can't be arsed to search if some cunts already been nominated. In my opinion and no disrespect to old guard/cunts this site needs some new blood and a lot of the newbies get savaged so badly they only peer in like some pervert and dare not post due to fear of another savaging. I find certain ongoing fueds tiresome but it does add to the entertainment. 

I've got the day off due to the weather and have smoked a little too much hash and probably not made much sense, but what I'm trying to say is that I haven't really got a fucking clue what will sort everything out.

Maybe @King Billy and @Mrs Roops should have a dirty weekend together somewhere and an uprising from the spastics could spice up things up a bit. C'mon @Dead Penelope, @Carl Sway, @SDC, @Dyslexic cnutcnut I'm sure @Frank will lead you all and then drop you faster than he drops his trousers outside some Soho club on a Friday night.

I need a cup of coffee. 

12 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

I am currently ignoring you .. any communications must be sent via Frank .. as Frank and I no longer communicate with each other please do not expect any response or reaction from me.

Yet you respond right away with a @Frank quote. I've tried to be nice and point out the obvious but you're too much of a demented, stubborn, deluded cunt to notice.

Fuck off.