CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Let's be Frank for one moment, Frank. This is virtual reality you gormless wanker. I've taken everything life's thrown at me in my stride and built a comfortable life. So if you think a few barbed insults would have me shuffling on in tears you've made a critical blunder. The saddest thing is you've got the talent to bring the house down, but choose to act like a wanker. We've shared a few laughs along the way, but I can only work with the given material, and the likes of comrade Harrold ain't providing it. This is merely bon voyage, I'm not doing a Dr Cunt! I shall return when this place picks up.... 

Major no need for a curtain call.. the audience are long gone. Eat shit. 

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Being a newbie it's not a good idea to steam straight in to a veteran. Even though he is a pale shadow of himself, he is well able to destroy any new, wet behind the ears whipper snapper like you. I suggest you keep your head down, learn the ropes and let the old soaks of the site to take down Frank. Learn from it and come back stronger.

Now, would you like a go on my tits? I'm bored. If not Pen's always game to handle new members 

I'm utterly shocked that your kind offer has been so rudely summarily dismissed, Gypo.
If it's of any consolation, I will gladly keep you occupied for a few minutes and have a go on your tits as a selfless conciliatory gesture.
But I must forewarn you, I expect you to scream sweet profanities in my ear and supply your own peanut butter. Blood-letting is entirely optional, but it may affect my performance.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And I'm the fucking whore...

Bill has taken your crown of groomer in cheif, Eric. The man's also even more obsessed with the board. The student becomes the master. He's weathered some storms, but the posting is prolific. Credit where its due.. 

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm utterly shocked that your kind offer has been so rudely summarily dismissed, Gypo.
If it's of any consolation, I will gladly keep you occupied for a few minutes and have a go on your tits as a selfless conciliatory gesture.
But I must forewarn you, I expect you to scream sweet profanities in my ear and supply your own peanut butter. Blood-letting is entirely optional, but it may affect my performance.

I had a similar offer from Neil a few weeks ago. He said he had some kittens in the back of his transit and would I like to take a look. But I didn't fall for that one. It's american hardgums or fuck all. 

• Like 1

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I had a similar offer from Neil a few weeks ago. He said he had some kittens in the back of his transit and would I like to take a look. But I didn't fall for that one. It's american hardgums or fuck all. 

Fucking amateurs.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fantastic. Dealing with a half cut bubble on Friday night. It's just made my decision to take a leave of absence easier. The Corner at present is not the site I joined last year. Its packed full of fucking idiots and silent newbies who would have previously been fucked off sharpish. 

Frank, you really are a fucking idiot. If you're half the cunt you portray on here then I really do pity you. Hopefully you can buy a replacement Ming, and find some meaning to your life instead of trolling. 

To the stalwarts and bastions of old I wish you all the best. Hopefully you can salvage something from the steaming turd Roops and Co have forced upon us!

Sorry to see you go Major, hope you might return in the near future.  

2 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It's been a pleasure, Weary. You and Trucking restored my faith in new members to the faithful. I'll see you on the other side, or the next month or two, pending improvements... 

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

A gentleman never tells, Gyps, and on that note are we still on for dinner when I'm back home  for Christmas? I've a thing for mature ladies in good shape. 

I'll try and round some up for you then. My surgery has a couple of crumbly care homes but the chinky flu may put a stop to that.

37 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

You’ll be pleased to learn that he’s already back, Weary. I’ll need to verify with my admin colleagues, but according to CC stats, the Major’s resignation/meltdown is the shortest in living memory.. including flaky newbies and the underaged. For the record, he bowed out at 19.48 then reinstated himself at 20.24. 1 hour and 35 mins! 

38 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Bill has taken your crown of groomer in cheif, Eric. The man's also even more obsessed with the board. The student becomes the master. He's weathered some storms, but the posting is prolific. Credit where its due.. 

What if me and Eric split them MC? 60/40 seems fair.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What if me and Eric split them MC? 60/40 seems fair.

If Eric asks, pretend he got the 60% MC. I can play hard done by then. No one else will ever know. If 70/30 is easier for you mate, I’m good with that too. Keep it under your hat.

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ll be pleased to learn that he’s already back, Weary. I’ll need to verify with my admin colleagues, but according to CC stats, the Major’s resignation/meltdown is the shortest in living memory.. including flaky newbies and the underaged. For the record, he bowed out at 19.48 and reinstated himself at 20.24. 

You’re the best on here Frank.

4 hours ago, Goober said:

Frank, you seem to rule the roost around here, so I was wondering if you could give me some advice, if you very much don't mind.

If I were to bend you in half, shove your head up your gender indistinct, bony arse and then cut off your saggy plums and feed them to a homeless person, would that enhance my rep on this site?

The only roost frank rules is an encyclopaedic knowledge of the bars frequented by gays in the naval ports of europe

The skinny twat ain’t said anything funny since 2015

11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

It's been a pleasure, Weary. You and Trucking restored my faith in new members to the faithful. I'll see you on the other side, or the next month or two, pending improvements... 

WTF! What's happened MC? I've had a few days off and one of the few sensibles on here is going AWOL!